Carry out inspections quickly and efficiently with Checklist Inspector. Quick and simple scoring, reusable templates, photo annotation, assignable actions and much more. No accounts, sign-ups or hidden costs.
Checklist Inspector is flexible for use in any industry, simple enough for everyday use, and has a host of powerful features to make your inspections quicker, richer and more informative.
INFORMATION RICH INSPECTIONS
For each test in your inspection, you can capture:
- Score (Pass / Fail / NA)
- Text Comments
- Multiple Photos & Annotations
- Assignable actions with due dates and completion status
And each inspection captures a wealth of information:
- Inspection Details (Title, Reference, Address, Audit Manager & Company, Client Contact & Company)
- 10 Assignees/Responsible Persons
- Site Photograph & Map
- Overall Inspection Comments
- Create your personal reusable templates, organised with an easy to use categories and tests system.
- Create templates in-app and online with our web template builder.
- Share your inspection templates for use on any number of other devices.
- Compile your inspection results into professionally designed PDF reports.
- Share reports via email, Dropbox and many more.
- Customise reports for particular assignees or due dates.
- Include your own company logo and details on reports.
UNDERSTAND YOUR RESULTS
- Get a useful overview of inspections results with a visual breakdown of assignees, due dates and overall category scores.
- Include graphs and stats on your customisable PDF reports.
Checklist Inspector is an invaluable tool for simplifying your inspection workflow, we hope you enjoy using it! We are always adding more features, and we would love to hear from you at email@example.com with any experiences you have. Thanks!
• The app should no longer crash when adding a photo with the camera with 'Save Photos to Camera Roll' enabled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
WELL WORTH THE PRICE. GET IT.
I could write volumes on this app, but very quickly - here is the deal. It takes you a a little while to set up the template for your specific project whether it be civil inspections or safety inspections. I am a corporate safety manager and have done several templates and save them inside the app. Let’s face it, every project has its own anomalies that have to be inspected so there is no magic template. However, when the templates are finally made, it takes only a few minutes to fill them out.
Filling out the form is very easy and nonproblematic.
Once the audit or inspection is complete, a few clicks of a button and it produces a very professional and more importantly - it creates a VERY impressive format that makes it look like you spent hours compiling and formatting. It creates the final compiled report in a PDF format, which can be printed or submitted electronically. I have had numerous compliments on the quality and professional Malachi of the reports this app has generated. It is amazing how easy it is to do an audit and to compile this impressive report.
I absolutely love this app and cannot do without it.
Easy to make templates. Allows pictures and maps. Allows you to email reports.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your review! - James
Latest Update Fixed My Issues
UPDATE - Everything is working great since the latest update. I have my business checklists back!
I didn't realize how dependent I was on this app until it was gone. Nor did I realize what a bargain it is too. Other apps like this cost between $10-$70/month to do what this one does. I forget how much it costs, but whatever it is, it's worth it and much, much more.
Also, while I was having my issues, I was in contact with the developers, who were nice and as helpful as possible.
I've been using (and relying on) this program for well over a year and it's been great for generating and using custom checklists. I would have given the previous version 6 out of 5 stars.
However, since the last update, the app has become almost unusable. It stalls on tasks that were routine in previous versions and makes going through the checklists take twice as long, which kills my efficiency.
In hopes of making the app run better, I've been deleting old checklists (which I probably should've been doing regularly, since the app was consuming over 11gb of storage), but that hasn't helped either.
My hope is that the next version resolves the stalling issue. And while they're at it, please make it easier to delete old checklists.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.