Checkout 51 is a Cash Back app where you can get gas rewards and cash back that saves you tons of money on your favorite brands, groceries, and necessities. New fuel rewards where smart drivers can get their gas cash back and grocery offers on everything you buy.
Find grocery offers and fuel rewards and start saving money with coupons and Cash Back! New deals are available on everyday items from all your favorite stores. Grocery offers and cash rewards are updated every Thursday!
Gas cash back? Now, members will be able to earn up to 25¢/gallon on gas purchases. Earn Cash Back at gas stations like Shell, Chevron, BP, Exxon, Mobile and more. Earn Cash Back on Gas every time you fuel up, every week!
Grocery offers and cash back rewards are right at your fingertips. Get grocery promo savings, cash back offers and more right from your phone. Grocery offers are easy to redeem, just snap a photo of your receipt and earn cash back rewards.
Save money with these simple steps:
1. Browse grocery offers that are updated every Thursday
2. Buy groceries and other products from any store
3. Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your offer
4. Earn cash rewards!
Get the savings app that gives cash back on everyday items today with Checkout 51!
Savings apps mean no more:
- Couponing books that waste paper
- Grocery offer apps that don’t have the brands you love
- Clipping in store coupons before shopping
- Arguing with the cashier and holding up the rest of the line
Checkout 51 Features:
Store Coupon App:
- Grocery offers are updated every Thursday to find the coupons you need!
- Save money at your favorite stores like Target, Walmart, and CVS!
- We have coupons in every category for money saving opportunities
Earn Cash Back Instantly from Your Receipt:
- Save your receipt, take a picture of it and earn Cash Back
- Send your receipt for money back and you can cash out once you reach $20 in savings
- View your savings balance any time!
- Earn cash back rewards when you fill up your tank
- Fuel rewards at the gas stations you frequent
- Gas rebates to save at the pump
- Gas prices comparison to help you find the best deal on gasoline
- You have 4 hours from the time you add the offer to fill up your tank, so try to only add offers when you’re ready to head to the gas station. Note: all gas offers must be purchased with a debit or credit card.
- Upload your receipt within 24 hours.
- Wait and watch the savings roll in!
Grocery Offers at Your Favorite Stores:
- Rewards and money back from your favorite stores
- Cash Back savings! Earn from: Walmart, Target, CVS, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, HEB,
Publix, Costco, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, Babies R Us and more!
- Sort grocery offers by store and category to make shopping easy
Savings on Your Favorite Products:
- Shop and save on grocery items like: Mountain Dew, Coca Cola, Gatorade, milk, cheese, bread and more
- Savings on household items like: Huggies, Pampers, Charmin, Bounty, Tide, Glade and more
- Save the offers that interest you to help quickly find them later
Search for Deals:
- Search items you’ll need this week and save money!
- Checkout 51’s new Search Bar lets you instantly find deals without scrolling
Stop coupon hunting and earn Cash Back on everything from grocery to household items. Save money and time with Checkout 51 to put more savings in your wallet!
Checkout 51 uses your location minimally while in the background to deliver in-store offers to you at the right time. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you need any support, please contact us at: https://www.checkout51.com/contact
For California Residents - Please follow this link to exercise your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act - "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" [www.checkout51.com/CCPA-do-not-sell.]
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must Be Fast!
I love this APP & I’ve saved a lot of $$...Thanks to “Checkout 51”! For that reason, I would’ve easily given “Checkout 51” a five star rating, but the reason for my four star rating is...I’ve been having problems w/the availability of the rebates! Whenever I get excited because i see a offer for an item that I will be purchasing, I get ready to add the offer on my list, then I see that it says “0” (meaning I will not be able to get the extra savings that I could’ve, because the offer has reached the limit)! And what’s frustrating is...now w/more & more people finding out & using “Checkout 51”, I’ve noticed that majority of the offers on their APP, have reached the limit (especially if it’s a popular item)! The other thing I feels their APP needs work on is...when the offer is no longer available, it still shows up w/all the other available offers. I would prefer it if they would remove the offers that are no longer available! Other than that, this is a GREAT APP to save $$, & it’s REALLY SUPER EASY TO USE!!! One more important thing to remember...it’s not “Checkout 51’s” fault for running out of rebates. Every offer has a limit from the manufacturer, & when that limit is reached, then that offer is no longer available on “Checkout 51”. That’s why when a new week starts, you gotta be fast, before they run out!
Developer Response ,
Hi DeidreKira, we're glad we can help you save! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :-) Quantities are limited for all our offers, so hot items can run out quickly. We always encourage our members to check the app before they go shopping to ensure they don't miss out!
Could be better
The app is fairly easy to use. I’ve been disappointed with many of the offers though. Not a great number of deals available and not many new offers come available. I’ve had the app a month and not many of the offers have changed. Also, not a lot of products I’m all that interested in.
I also had an issue with a claim. There was an issue with the barcode on the product I bought so the product didn’t show up appropriately on the receipt. It showed up as “merchandise” as the cashier had to manually enter the product and so the claim did not go through and I did not get the cash back from the deal. There is a review process where I can circle the item on the receipt in case they miss it in their initial review, but of course all I could circle was the “merchandise” line and not something that matched the product name. In the review process, I’d enjoy an option where I could explain what happened and take a picture of the product or its barcode. The only reason I bought the product was because after the rebate, it would have been cheaper than a competing product... I just ended up paying more than planned and would have just bought the cheaper competition instead if I knew the claim wouldn’t go through.
Just hasn’t been what I had hoped for but tough to complain too much about a free app.
Developer Response ,
Hi DCKJ84, we're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting your receipts approved! Please contact our Help Desk at email@example.com and we'll be happy to look into this for you :-)
Great idea but execution has gone downhill
I’ve been using this app for a few years. There was always limited for me as the offers I was interested in were fairly irregular. However, when they started doing gas, I was really excited! It worked great for a while but now every single gas receipt is denied for reasons that they didn’t meat the criteria. They did. Every single time. The email it sends says to respond to the email with a copy of your receipts..guess what? All that gets you is a return response saying that mailbox doesn’t take responses. So went to the help section and submitted a ticket. Their response is to send them a picture of your receipt..YOU ALREADY HAVE IT! The first couple times I had already shredded my receipts but now I keep them because I know I’m going o need them to fight for my $. Granted, they always end up giving me my money for gas but only after several emails.
My last few pharmacy receipts have denied also. I got my $ for the first one finally but never got a response to my ticket on the last one.
Whatever happened with this app recently is awful and needs to be fixed because something is BROKE!
- Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
- 125.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.