Crush your quiz with quick help from Chegg Prep, a free library of over 500 million high quality flashcards. Chegg Prep is the easiest way to study and conquer your quiz no matter what you’re learning!
Chegg Prep for students
• Create and study your own digital flashcards for free
• Customize your study materials with images and rich text
• Search over 500 million study materials and flashcards seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices
• Find the most relevant flashcards that matter to you
• Learn Spanish and other foreign languages, science, math, history, coding and more
• Conquer your quiz!
Chegg Prep for teachers
• Help your students to lean and study
• Make flashcards for your course and share with your students
• Spanish, foreign languages, science, engineering, math, coding, history, chemistry, no matter what you teach, Chegg Prep is your online library to store and share course material
• Stay connected with other teachers and see what flashcards are available for your course
Whether you need fast answers or want to eke out all that untapped EXTRA STUDY time (a.k.a., bus-stop waits, a boring NCAA game, or the five minutes before class really starts). We judge not where you find extra time, but we are (slightly) judgy in how you use it. So go on, organize your flashcards and ace next quiz. With your classmates at Chegg Prep, you are all set to get connected, learn, and conquer your studies!
For more information, see our
• Customer Service & Help Center at http://www.chegg.com/contactus/#/path
Follow us on
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chegg/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chegg?lang=en
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chegg/
• Chegg Play: https://www.chegg.com/play/
We’ve made it easier to find flashcards on whatever device you use - iPhone and iPad! Better study and prepare for exams, by easily discovering and browsing our expert content catalog of 1,000+ flashcard decks via subject and course. Write to us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) with any feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
I keep seeing reviews that say this app is inconvenient and will delete your stuff, but personally that hasn’t happened to me. My friend recommended it to me and I’m so happy!! I love it!! I have finals literally in 3 days so Chegg comes in handy for sure. You can sort your flash cards into folders, and then you get the option of multiple choice, or just regular flash card use.
A lot of the reviews I’ve seen have been from like a year ago though, which is probably why I’m experiencing better service. Chegg has probably made some upgrades or something. Anyway, great app I love it so much 😍
Wow. Two steps back
As someone that used the previous flashcard app from Chegg, I can confirm what other reviewers have stated. This app is horrible and the other was a great learning tool. If they simply put the old app back it would be a marked improvement. Note that I’ve never written a review of an app before, so take this as constructive criticism. I don’t know if the founders family member designed this app and management was forced to deploy it. But this is a fail from a management position to not allow people a choice to keep the old app. It’s also a fail from a developer position as it lacks the rudimentary basics to be helpful. You can’t search well. You can’t rate these decks so people can not waste their time with all the decks with errors. Keep in mind these are student decks and mistakes are all over. Further when you review a deck it automatically is attached to your Home Screen and you have no ability to delete it from there. I could go on and on. The UI — facepalm... care about your potential customers and your brand and do what’s right to fix this. I think the previous app was licensed to Chegg and they didn’t renew. Well, you're really harming people’s ability to study by servering the partnership in such a fashion. Own up to it and recover from this disaster.
Just bring Chegg Flashcards back!
Like many users, I also had to forcibly switch to this from Chegg Flashcards. I haven’t had any problems with decks or cards being deleted and the multiple choice quiz mode is a nice addition, hence the two stars. However...
Not being able to sort decks into categories is a big problem. I don’t understand why they would remove this feature. It’s very inconvenient for those not studying in the US, because you can only sort your decks into courses from American universities. I messaged the developers about missing features and they only responded to my suggestion about having the option to disable saving cropped pictures. I’m getting the impression that the current developer team doesn’t have the necessary skills or resources to implement very basic features that are being demanded by so many users. They seem to be pretty slow at solving bugs too... In any case, I will probably switch to another app.
Developer Response ,
Hey there herpderpityderp! We definitely understand how frustrating it is to not have the option to sort but we would love to go over this with you so you know what functionality is available to you. Send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Itunes review as your subject. We hope to hear from you soon!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chegg, Inc.
- 67.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2020 Chegg Inc. All rights reserved.