This is a convenient chemistry tool for students and professionals to calculate molecular mass (molecular weight) of compounds and learn basic properties of chemical elements on iPad.
1. Unique elements keyboard and digits keyboard are provided for user to input a chemical formula and then calculate its molecular mass.
2. User can also search an element and use it to build a chemical formula.
3. Tapping on the number of H2O to change its value for hydrate.
4. Long pressing on an element key, the app will display the basic properties of the element.
5. Provides English pronunciations of all elements' name.
6. Provides common ions, acids and bases reference
7. "Tap Tap Elements" game makes the learning of the Periodic Table and elements more engaging.
User interface improved for iOS 7 and above system.
Ratings and Reviews
What is this?
A bunch of apps that have no real functions. Infographics is more useful than these apps
This app STINKS!!!!!!!
Easy and handy
Nice little app to calculate molar mass of any formulae you want to invent. Handy way to assist students to remember where elements are on the periodic table too. Very easy to enter compounds like Al2(SO4)3 where numbers correctly appear as subscripts. A tap on the calculate button and it's all done! It also gives you a basic profile of each element. This however is all it does.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.