Chemie Ingenieur Technik is the indispensable forum for the exchange in chemical engineering and biotechnology, bridging the gap between fundamentals and applications. Scientific progress and practical relevance is what readers highly value - and it is now available on your iPad and iPhone.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical engineering research even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new article on your favorite topic, or a new issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
• Access your personal or institutional subscription on your device.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Chemie Ingenieur Technik can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
CIT (mobile only) for 399.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Chemie Ingenieur Technik (12 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CIT (mobile only) $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.