Chemistry—A European Journal is a truly international journal with top quality contributions. It publishes a wide range of outstanding Reviews, Minireviews, Concepts, Full Papers and Communications from all areas of chemistry and related fields.
Based in Europe, Chemistry—A European Journal provides an excellent platform for increasing the visibility of European chemistry as well as for featuring the best research from authors from around the world.
All manuscripts are peer-reviewed, and electronic processing ensures accurate reproduction of text and data, plus short publication times.
The Concepts section provides nonspecialist readers with a useful conceptual guide to unfamiliar areas and experts with new angles on familiar problems.
Chemistry—A European Journal is owned by ChemPubSoc Europe, a group of 16 national chemical societies from within Europe, and supported by the Asian Chemical Editorial Society (ACES).
Editor: Neville A. Compton; Deputy Editors: Anne C. Deveson, Elisabeth von Roedern
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Chemistry – A European Journal can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (52 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $899.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Chemistry – A European Journal subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $899.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- Support for external society website feeds and announcements.
- New Global Navigation button allows you to access any section of the app with a single tap.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 29.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Chemistry - A European Journal (mobile only) $899.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.