Antonín Kučera: Pocket Dictionary of Chemistry, German-English/English-German, 2009
The dictionary contains 24.420 entries in the E-G part and 26.177 entries in the G-E part. Preference is given to standard British spelling.
All entries were derived from modern British, American and German sources. Excerpts were made particularly from the following fields:
– general chemistry
– theoretical chemistry
– inorganic chemistry
– organic chemistry
– physical chemistry
– analytical chemistry
– environmental and applied chemistry from many industrial and research fields
– pharmaceutical chemistry
– food chemistry
– laboratory practice
About the UniLex-App for iPhone and iPad
- clear and intuitive user interface
- automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "polymer" will also find "block polymers" and "polymeric".
- filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- fast scrolling in an index list
- hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the iPad-app
- offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.
Support of new iOS
Ratings and Reviews
each entry goes to an advertisement,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.