No more interstitial ads!
Chess Ace is a unique puzzle game, bridging the gap between two classic games - chess & cards. Plan your moves and deal the cards to beat all clubs on a 5x5 chessboard!
MORE THAN 200 ENGAGING LEVELS
• Test your chess skills on a set of challenging, yet solvable puzzles
• Each level designed to expand your experience
• Difficulty curve that will put your chess skills to the test
MIND SPORT LIKE NO OTHER!
• Relax your mind with a fresh approach to the most popular board game in the world
• Exercise your brain & solve riddles like a Chess Grandmaster!
• Easy to learn, hard to master!
• Accessible to people with color blindness (high contrast skins)
• Rival with players from all around the world
• Increase your online rating to unlock new features
• Climb up the global leaderboards
• Try different skins to personalize your experience
• Feast your eyes with elegant chessboard presentation
• Focus on the challenge with minimalistic, non-distracting design
• Test your knowledge of how pawns & figures move
• Cast cards with figures to solve levels
• Plan your moves carefully! Not every move seems obvious at the beginning!
Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate Chess Ace?
Improved tutorial. High resolution vector pieces. Polished skins.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice work here
Really enjoying this one. Some of the ranked games had me stumped and was a welcomed challenge. Trying diff combinations and keeping one eye on the timer was a nice feature and made finding the solution feel rewarding. Couple of bugs here and there mainly when advertisement doesn’t load right but overall good advertisement-to-gameplay ratio imo. I went with 5 stars bc it was fun and challenging. Hoping to see more puzzles and no cap on ELO rating.
This game is ad heavy
While the game can be fun, I became boring after a few level.
I played 20 or so levels, and got no ads the first five levels, then was getting an ad every 2 levels or so.
The game tends to become boring really quickly also.
More time watching ads than playing the game
I hadn’t been playing for thirty seconds when the game asked if I want to rate it on the store. After that I started playing five second long challenges that were followed by ten second ads. I literally spent more time watching ads than playing and for that I give this crappy game one star.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. You must have completed the tutorial levels real quick. We're sorry for the inconvenience with ads - if you saw them as often as you wrote it is definitely a bug and not something we intended. Since you completed the early levels so quickly, please try the game later on to see how challenging it becomes :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MYTHICOWL SP Z O O
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MythicOwl. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.