A well designed chess app with a lot of powerful features.
- Play as white or black, against the computer or a friend.
- 10 difficulty levels, from novice to grandmaster.
- Support online gameplay.
- Support LAN game via bluetooth/Wi-Fi.
- Include more than 38000 chess puzzles, divided into 13 collections.
- Computer hint and unlimited undo for beginners.
- Changeable chessboards and piece sets, 2D/3D piece styles.
- Load and save games to PGN files.
- Autosaving your current game.
- Setup position, intelligent validity check.
- Randomly go to any point in the current game.
- Provide thousands of classic chess games to download, such as grandmaster games, world championship games.
- More functions: handicap, view move list, automatic move playback, etc.
Support online gameplay.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So Happy 😁
Thank you so much to who ever came up with this app!!! I’m not very good at chess only won one game of chess in my life 😂
But this game helps me learn better strategy’s and moves! It’s fun to play because like I said I wasn’t very good at the beginning,So... I got to pick from what difficulty I wanted!!! And there’s like 10 different difficulty levels you can pick from... Very pleased, It deserves 5 Stars!!!
The developers claim it would be ranked about 3rd in the world, its AI algorithm is that good I have yet to beat Chess Free
The description says you can add family members and that it works for online play. I don’t see anywhere to add family members nor a way to play specific players. I got this to play with a family member online. It doesn’t appear to do that.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.