A well designed chess app with a lot of powerful features.
- Play as white or black, against the computer or a friend.
- 10 difficulty levels, from novice to grandmaster.
- Support online gameplay.
- Support LAN game via bluetooth/Wi-Fi.
- Include more than 38000 chess puzzles, divided into 13 collections.
- Computer hint and unlimited undo for beginners.
- Changeable chessboards and piece sets, 2D/3D piece styles.
- Load and save games to PGN files.
- Autosaving your current game.
- Setup position, intelligent validity check.
- Randomly go to any point in the current game.
- Provide thousands of classic chess games to download, such as grandmaster games, world championship games.
- More functions: handicap, view move list, automatic move playback, etc.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Support online gameplay.
Ratings and Reviews
Out of the blue the computer moved a pawn forward one square on the diagonal, it was just a move not a capture, I hit the reply and the piece continued to make the move repeatedly, not repeated in subsequent games, FYI
So I’m a pretty serious chess player, and I’m really really into computer chess/engine chess... when I get bored I’ll download a bunch of random chess apps and play them against each other at their highest difficulty, in little engine/chess bot tourneys.. I always play the winner against Stockfish (11, not 12 which I know is the newest and best, but v.11 is still a world renowned chess software amongst players and the computer chess world, elite engine nonetheless, certainly a 3000+ Elo I would assume...) This app one it’s little tourney and in the 3 games vs Stockfish that it played (1 white, 1 black, then one random) it one its first game with the white pieces in an AMAZING! Passed pawn pushing end game. It drew the 2nd game with black, and it drew the 3rd game with white... incredible. I’ve seen some of these apps perform very well vs Stockfish and even force some draws here and there with the white pieces, but I’ve NEVER!!! Seen an app beat that engine, and I’ve NEVER!!! Seen results other than a loss with the black pieces... Amazing stuff...
So Happy 😁
Thank you so much to who ever came up with this app!!! I’m not very good at chess only won one game of chess in my life 😂
But this game helps me learn better strategy’s and moves! It’s fun to play because like I said I wasn’t very good at the beginning,So... I got to pick from what difficulty I wanted!!! And there’s like 10 different difficulty levels you can pick from... Very pleased, It deserves 5 Stars!!!
The developer, cnvcs, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GUO KUANG
- 8.7 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 cnvcs.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.