One Player | Two Player | Online Play
# ONE PLAYER:
NEW: Now you can play against the mobile and test your skills against 10 levels!
- 10 unique levels
- Take back moves if you make a mistake
- Share the game after its over or review it on the screen
## TWO PLAYER
This is a unique App with two Chess boards on a single screen! Makes it easy to Chess with your family member or friend, without needing a Chess set!
- You make the moves on your OWN board, while the other side also gets a view of the board from his/her perspective
- The boards automatically resize to give the side to move the best possible view of the game
- Automatically remembers the last played position, so you can safely resume the game at a later stage
Other Apps in the market need you to keep turning the device after every move. Or its difficult to think on your opponent's turn, since the Apps end up flipping the board!
Two player Chess ... re-imagined!!
### ONLINE PLAY
- Now play with your friends online.
- Search other users who are on the ChessMoves network.
- Just share a game link and get started!
- Chat while you play (swipe board)
- View open challenges in the Lobby or create an public challenge
- Updated to Stockfish engine 10.
- Added difficulty levels upto 15.
- Updated accessibility content.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Chess App*
Please make it so blacks board doesn’t go off the screen on iPhone XS Max.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.