Play chess against the computer or against friends around the world!
Chess is one of the most popular games worldwide, this app offers you three different game modes.
- Single-player: play against the computer by yourself
- local multiplayer: play against a friend on one device
- online mulitplayer: play online against friends or strangers from around the world!
Especially cool is the multiplayer mode:
- your points are credited each time you win against an opponent
- the stronger your opponent is, the more points you get for winning
- the more points you have the higher you rise in the ranking list
- you can chat with your opponent while playing
- you can invite your friends to a game using the friends list
- this app is available worldwide, you can play against players from all over the world
- you can see from what country your opponent comes
We hope you like our app!
We would really appreciate it if you give us feedback (even if it's critical)!
Simply write a mail to the following support address.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Easy mode not easy
This is the best chess game I've played on the App Store because it has both single and multiplayer and the pieces are easy to see. However there doesn't seem to be any difference in the difficulty levels. I've been playing chess since I was 5 and I can barely beat easy mode occasionally. People who haven't really played chess are just going to get frustrated and uninstall but I like the challenge. The CPU always seems to be a few steps ahead and if you don't threaten it's pieces constantly, it will set up moves against you very quickly and beat you and since you have to constantly threaten it's pieces, you can't really set up your own attacks because it will beat you to it everytime. Yes this is how chess is played but for someone who is just learning they won't even be able to practice any strategies before getting absolutely destroyed even on easy. Please dumb down the CPU a little for the easier modes and this game will be perfect!
Doesn't follow the rules for draws.
If you get down to just kings and pawns it calls the game a draw even if you're about to get a queen. Additionally, it doesn't call the game a draw if both players repeat the same moves 3 times in a row.
I'm not sure why they feel like they should change rules that have been around for hundreds of years. Seriously, what where they thinking?
Bad Chess Rules
Like the last guy said , this app doesnt follow the chess rules for draws. In fact , now players are using that fact to try an escape checkmates when on the verge of losing . When players are down to only their kings and pawns it declares a draw , even if a person can still win by promoting to a queen . It needs to be changed , NOW ! ^~^
- Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- 67.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Rated 4+
- © Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- Pro Version $0.99
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.