Chess training program for the different levels (beginner - advanced). Ideal for improving your chess skills.
1. Thousands of chess tactics exercises for all the levels. Informative statistics (track your progress). Analyze chess problems and replay them with computer.
2. Online tactics server! Compare your level with other users, track your progress.
3. Read chess books, chess articles.
4. Study annotated games of the famous players.
5. Study chess endings.
6. Study chess openings with the open book explorer.
7. Play with computer on the different levels.
8. Computer analyze. From 1 to 5 analyze lines.
1. Bugs fixed
2. New phones and tablets support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best apps to train your chess skills. Well worth every penny and I highly recommend it whether you're a beginner player or an expert.
All around GREAT chess trainer!
The title of this review says it all--all around GREAT chess trainer! I have too many chess apps to count, and this is one of the few that truly stands out! Highly recommend.
Waste of money
Don't waste your money on this poorly produced app, you can get much better apps for free. I will delete this app and just take the loss of money, it's not worth the memory it uses. Can't understand how anyone could give it a positive review
- Sergey Vlasov
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Sergey Vlasov (vlasovsoft)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.