If you thought you were getting the best out of Everyman Chess products think again! Everyman Chess are delighted to be able to bring you the ChessViewer.
· THE most comprehensive pgn viewer available for your iPhone, iPod-Touch or iPad
· ALLOWS you to read all text, multiple variations and sub-variations
· ALLOWS you to play through all games
· GIVES you access to the Everyman Chess library of over 100 chess eBooks
· EASY access to any pgn file online or offline, from any source
· ACCESS from your hard drive, from a web-page, email attachments or via a url
· FREE eBook chapters when you download the app
· CAN hold up to 3000 games
Few bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fills a gap
This is the best pgn viewer I found for the iPhone. It has some quirks like that it exits if I switch apps directly into a game in a file/book (need to go back to open the file/book first) and it has some issues reading certain pgn characters e.g. +=,! Etc. (exits)
Best PGN viewer out there
As I indicated in my title, this pgn viewer for the price (free ) is the best out there. Sure it can use a little bit of improvements and hopefully the developer has time for that. It does just about everything I expect it to.
Not User Friendly
It’s close to being a 5 stars but it’s very difficult to navigate through lines. Would be nice if rather than saying (see chapter Ad1) and you having to exit the chapter you are in and find that chapter, that you could just click on the (see chapt ad1) and it took you there.
Also mine crashes a lot.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Everyman Chess
- 24 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Everyman Chess
- In-App Purchases
- Art of Attack in Chess $15.99
- Play the London System $15.99
- Garry Kasparov on Fischer: My Great Predecessors part 4 $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.