Chess is known as one of the oldest strategy games in the world, and it is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid. The game is played by millions of people worldwide, which is believed to have originated in India sometime before the 7th century, reached Europe by the 9th century, then all over the world!
We believe Chess Way absolutely is one of best chess app worldwide, and it has be designed for both beginners and advanced players, and has beautiful graphics and rich useful features. Especially it recommend many good endgames and game replays. Whether you'd like to relax or improve your chess skill! Get a small stimulating break or clear your head with Chess Way. On the way to work, before sleeping..., please enjoy the happy time from Chess Way!
1. Five play levels, designed for beginners to super master
2. Powerful Hint function, find the best move easily
3. Solve 50000+ chess puzzles, easy to improve your level
4. Keep the newest Chess game PGN updated every month
5. Designed for multi-mode, one player, two players, solve puzzle, study PGN.
6. Copy your PGN to app from your computer, study PGN everywhere
More useful feature
- Daily puzzle recommendation
- Provide answer for difficult puzzles
- Switch black and white side
- Design the chess board freely
- Indefinite take-back function
- Load/Save game files & PGN Export.
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Five Chess board themes
Finally, appreciate for your playing Chess Way App! Welcome your coming to chess world!
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Need improvements and more books
This app has potential with the contents of several important books embedded as endgame problems. However, there are two problems: 1) It probably violates international copyright. 2) It relies on computer solutions and does not recognize a draw in a desperate situation as a desired result (problem three in the Chernev set is a combination that leads to stalemate, but the app does not credit this solution). In other words, the developer put together a nice app for playing through derivative positions, but failed to fully implement the solutions. I will use this app until the lawyers force its removal from the App Store.
Great way to learn
Very well done, but the lack of distracting ads is wonderful.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GONG JUNJIE
- 82.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © HangXun
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.