It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information in the multidisciplinary specialties of chest medicine. Each month, the journal CHEST® features the best in peer-reviewed, cutting-edge original research and evidence-based medicine guidelines and consensus statements in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month.
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to log in.
• Access special support to assist with visual impairment.
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content.
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later.
• Take notes, highlight articles, and share via email and social media.
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List, and save articles for offline reading.
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grant you access to the full journal content on the CHEST journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
Minimum requirements: IOS 10
About the Journal CHEST
Each month, the journal CHEST features the best in peer-reviewed, cutting-edge original research in the multidisciplinary specialties of chest medicine, including pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine; bronchoscopy and other procedures; cardiorespiratory interactions; and related disciplines. It is home to the organization’s highly regarded clinical practice guidelines and consensus statements. The journal CHEST is the official publication of the American College of Chest Physicians.
iTunes purchases from The Journal CHEST
A single issue of the journal for $59.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Since i downloaded the app, it crashes as soon i try to open it, so i didnot have any peak on its front page, please fix
Update to iOS 5.0 or Higher to Enjoy All Features
[From the ACCP] If any user is experiencing bugs or crashes, we recommend you check that your device operating system is at version 5.0 or higher. The app content may not load properly on other operating systems. Contact the ACCP through the app settings area or click "CHEST Supoprt" in iTunes if we can offer further assistance, and in the meantime, we hope you enjoy the latest features, including the full, searchable archive and playable monthly podcasts!
I like the improved functionality. The ability to search the older editions made it much easier for me to use the iPad app exclusively. My only complaint, and I wouldn't even call it a complaint isn't related to the app. Is there a way to unsubscribe from the print edition now that the app is working so much better?
- Elsevier Inc.
- 93.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Vol 155 Issue 2, CHEST $59.99
- Vol 151 Issue 5, CHEST $59.99
- Vol 154 Issue 4, CHEST $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.