Since 1970, Chicago magazine has delivered the most authoritative guide to life in one of America’s greatest cities. From insights into the best dining and shopping to interviews with fascinating figures shaping the future of Chicago, every issue is your source for how to live city smart.
Chicago Magazine is published 12 times a year.
Chicago Magazine Subscriptions Available:
• single-issue - $4.99
• 1-month subscription - $.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription - $9.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between the traditional magazine layout and the innovative text mode for a seamless reading experience, built for your iOS device
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• BOOKMARK AND SHARE: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• TEXT TO SPEECH: Listen to your favorite magazines and all of your articles on the go
• NEW ISSUE ALERTS: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
- Minor bug fixes
- General performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New app is great!
The newest version of the Chicago magazine tablet app is great! Easy to download, well organized and enough bells & whistles to differentiate from the old one. A definite improvement, and well worth the time and money to purchase. Good job, Chicago magazine!
Not Ready for Prime Time
The digital version is basically just images of the magazine pages in a single file with minimal interactivity. It’s cumbersome and annoying to use. Now I remember why I let my digital subscription lapse in the past.
This app barely opens. I am a subscriber to the hard copy version and I thought this version would be of benefit when I do not have the paper version with me. I thought that since they were advertising the iPad version in the magazine, it would be fairly easy to use. It is not: difficult to log in, the app asks you to repurchase the magazines you already have, even the web based sections of the magazine are difficult if not impossible to access. I have not been able to download a single issue yet.
Given the age of some of the reviews, it does not appear that the iPad version is a priority for them. Apple should consider booting this app if they do not make improvements soon.
- Chicago magazine
- 91.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Chicago Magazine
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Renewable Subscription $9.99
- 1 Month Renewable Subscription $0.99
- August 2014 Issue of Chicago Magazine $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.