Using the Chicago Title Walking Farm App, you simply select the area you want to walk by drawing a line using your FINGERTIP through the properties on an aerial map in the order you intend to walk the Farm. When you are satisfied with your selection, the App will return a list of properties in walking order. Or draw a polygon area using your FINGERTIP to return information on all properties within that area. The information can then be managed from your device; notes can be added to each record for follow up activities.
- Draw any organized path to fit your walking needs
- Draw a polygon to return properties within that area
- Detailed Ownership Information for each property
- Owner Occupied or Absentee Owner clearly displayed
- Notes can be added to each farm record
- Farm record order can be adjusted if needed
- Farm can be exported
- See statically information of your farm
- Farm can be drawn from any location (In the office or in the field)
- Multiple Farms can be saved
* An active Premier Services account is required; contact your local Chicago Title Sales Executive for more information. Internet connection required, data rates may apply.
- New look & feel
- New filters
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve received my premier account but I am unable to login using my account info. Looking for assistance...
Not user friendly
I found it quite difficult to draw accurate lines with my finger, particularly on the small screen of my iPhone. It might be functional on an iPad or for people with small fingers or long nails. I also wanted to delete a farm that didn't come out right but could not find a way to do so. Others may not have these issues but for me it was more frustrating than helpful.
Great app! Wish it would have a feature to let me sort or label the properties that I've made contacts with
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.