Welcome to the Chick-fil-A® App. Find a restaurant near you and order ahead. Chick-fil-A One® Members can receive points with qualifying purchases, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits.
1. Find restaurants - Find Chick-fil-A® restaurants near you while searching from home or out and about.
2. Order Ahead – Place your order through your phone and pay, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
3. Receive points – Receive points with every qualifying purchase by scanning your QR code in the Chick-fil-A® App, paying with your Chick-fil-A One® digital gift card, or placing mobile orders at participating Chick-fil-A® restaurants.
4. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available rewards of your choice, including: free food rewards, birthday rewards, meal donations and more.
5. Personalized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
Thank you for downloading the Chick-fil-A® App!
- The scanning experience for customers picking up their order using Drive-Thru Express has been improved. The scanner will no longer automatically dismiss, and customers on certain model phones will notice that the camera no longer appears as zoomed-in.
- As always, we’ve added other less-visible bug fixes and performance improvements to further enhance your app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded the Chick-Fil-A app in the beginning of the year and it was working perfectly fine with redeeming my rewards. Few months later I try to redeem some points making different purchases on different days thinking I would get my rewards for free. Well it’s added to my cart as a free item but then I go to confirm my order and pay through the app. I get an error that reads there was a problem with your payment method. I confirm my card info is correct and I select the card I had prefilled in the app. I’m thinking great it went through. Well I look at the receipt and it’s charging me for the rewards that should have been free. The employees don’t know how to help me and they directed me to call customer support. I reached out to them on several occasions and they say they are still looking into it. Well then I receive an email telling me sorry we haven’t gotten back to you but here’s a free sandwich rewards hopefully this makes up for what was going on. No! I still can’t redeem I’m points without actually having to pay for it when it should be free. Oh. I also did try all the trouble shooting techniques I was told by the customer service rep to try and none work.
App has too many weird glitches
I love the Chick-fil-A app. It’s normally a time saver, but when it glitches, it’s a pain. We’ve been using the since the summer. The first few times it was great. Then strange things would happen. At first, we would place our orders at home & the app would indicate that our order was received & we would get the page with instructions. We get to the restaurant, get the prompt to give or parking spot #. Then, the app would tell us we hadn’t placed an order. We would have to reorder. That was finally corrected, but now I tried to place an order at my preferred restaurant as I was leaving work. I checked the address before placing my order & have never ordered from another location on the app. I checked the address once a I submitted my order, then again upon arrival. The correct address was listed, but when I tried to submit my spot #, the app tried to claim that I placed my order with another restaurant. I was asked if I wanted to change my order to the location I was at. I tried to do that twice, but I kept getting a message that I was submitting my order elsewhere. I had to cancel my order & reorder in the parking lot. There have been other glitches with payments, too. I love Chick-fil-A, but the app needs work.
Great App but…
…I always have an issue with delivery ordering. The app itself is fantastic. Everything about it is great but since the delivery aspect of the app is “powered through Door Dash”, that’s where things get weird. I’ll place a delivery order, it’s charged to my card immediately (I’ve been having to check to verify every time because of this issue), but through this mobile app, it states that there is no order. Not even through the Door Dash app. I’ve even called the restaurants that I’ve ordered from when this happens & they say the same thing. There was one time I was instructed by the restaurant to place the order while on the phone with them to attempt to trouble shoot what was going on. I ended up getting the exact same thing delivered twice within about 30min of each other. So over $100 of food within an hour. Now don’t get me wrong since I really love this food but that is just a little ridiculous. Also this issue never happens if I order directly through Door Dash & apparently I’m not the only one who this happens too according to family & friends. If something can be done about this, that would be fantastic. If not, no biggie.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- 41.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2022 CFA Properties, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.