Welcome to the Chick-fil-A® App. Find a restaurant near you and order ahead. Chick-fil-A One® Members can receive points with qualifying purchases, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits.
1. Find restaurants - Find Chick-fil-A® restaurants near you while searching from home or out and about.
2. Order Ahead – Place your order through your phone and pay, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
3. Receive points – Receive points with every qualifying purchase by scanning your QR code in the Chick-fil-A® App, paying with your Chick-fil-A One® digital gift card, or placing mobile orders at participating Chick-fil-A® restaurants.
4. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available rewards of your choice, including: free food rewards, birthday rewards, meal donations and more.
5. Personalized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
Thank you for downloading the Chick-fil-A® App!
- Customers may now view the hours for each different service option, such as carry-out, drive-thru, or curbside, that a restaurant offers from within the restaurant details screen.
- As always, we’ve added other less-visible bug fixes and performance improvements to further enhance your app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded the Chick-Fil-A app in the beginning of the year and it was working perfectly fine with redeeming my rewards. Few months later I try to redeem some points making different purchases on different days thinking I would get my rewards for free. Well it’s added to my cart as a free item but then I go to confirm my order and pay through the app. I get an error that reads there was a problem with your payment method. I confirm my card info is correct and I select the card I had prefilled in the app. I’m thinking great it went through. Well I look at the receipt and it’s charging me for the rewards that should have been free. The employees don’t know how to help me and they directed me to call customer support. I reached out to them on several occasions and they say they are still looking into it. Well then I receive an email telling me sorry we haven’t gotten back to you but here’s a free sandwich rewards hopefully this makes up for what was going on. No! I still can’t redeem I’m points without actually having to pay for it when it should be free. Oh. I also did try all the trouble shooting techniques I was told by the customer service rep to try and none work.
App has too many weird glitches
I love the Chick-fil-A app. It’s normally a time saver, but when it glitches, it’s a pain. We’ve been using the since the summer. The first few times it was great. Then strange things would happen. At first, we would place our orders at home & the app would indicate that our order was received & we would get the page with instructions. We get to the restaurant, get the prompt to give or parking spot #. Then, the app would tell us we hadn’t placed an order. We would have to reorder. That was finally corrected, but now I tried to place an order at my preferred restaurant as I was leaving work. I checked the address before placing my order & have never ordered from another location on the app. I checked the address once a I submitted my order, then again upon arrival. The correct address was listed, but when I tried to submit my spot #, the app tried to claim that I placed my order with another restaurant. I was asked if I wanted to change my order to the location I was at. I tried to do that twice, but I kept getting a message that I was submitting my order elsewhere. I had to cancel my order & reorder in the parking lot. There have been other glitches with payments, too. I love Chick-fil-A, but the app needs work.
This app is actually very good.
I have use different apps for different companies in different restaurants and this one is actually very good I haven’t had any issues with it not even once and it doesn’t run slow it doesn’t bog down my device like others sometimes do there’s no delay no matter what location I’ve gone to I’ve been very happy with us and I’ve never even had a glitch with payments or anything which some places sometimes to with other restaurants and you were able to see everything that is available and like some other competitive restaurants which hide the good deals.
And then the second you submit your order because I’ve only done curbside delivery because it’s faster than waiting in line faster than going inside. and they make the food fresh the second that you say that you’re there never any complaints about any of it.
I would absolutely recommend this for any person that is a fan of Chick-fil-A.
I’m not biased, although I did used to work at Chick-fil-A over 20 years ago, but if this app was not good I would say it was not good. They made an excellent choice in whoever they had make this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- 39 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2022 CFA Properties, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.