Welcome to the Chick-fil-A® app. Earn points, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits.
1. Mobile ordering – Place your order through your phone, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
2. Earn points – Earn points with every purchase by scanning your QR code, paying with Chick-fil-A One™, or placing mobile orders at Chick-fil-A.
3. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available food rewards of your choice.
4. Customized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
Thank you for downloading the Chick-fil-A app! We’ve added lots of new features in this release that we hope you will love!
- Streamline your ordering experience by setting a default payment method. You can also now customize the names of your payment methods to help identify them more quickly
- Guests may now choose whether or not they would like to redeem any available rewards when scanning at the restaurant
- The Points screen has been refreshed to better help guests understand how many more points they must earn to achieve the next membership level
- We resolved an issue that was causing menu headers to display improperly on some devices
- We’ve made some under-the-hood adjustments to the restaurant finder that we hope will make it even easier and faster to find a Chick-fil-A
- As always, we’ve resolved some irregular crashes and included numerous other performance improvements to further enhance your app experience
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t add multiple gift cards or multiple orders. Account switch limit
One star! The old app allowed you to stack multiple Chick Fil A gift cards but the new one does not. My local grocery only sells Chick Fil A cards in multiples of $10. I buy them there for fuel rewards. $10 doesn’t feed my family. Additionally the new app won’t let you place an additional order for food if you forgot something. You must pick up your first order before the app allows you to place another. This means going in and standing in line to place an order for the additional item. This wastes a lot of time! Some rewards won’t let you redeem two in the same order so this reduced functionality forces you to complete the first order to be able to redeem your treat reward in a second order.
One more thing... old app remembered the previous Chick-Fil-A login email and the new one does not. I buy multiple cow calendars and now it’s more work to log out of one account to redeem the monthly treat and then log into another at the same Chick Fil A visit usually. For example we will use my account for my calendar treat and then my son’s account for his calendar treat of the month. Old app remembered the previous email address to save time typing it in but new one makes you delete it and type it all out. Inefficient!
Your developers should be ashamed of themselves for butchering the app! Please bring back the original superior app!
time saving and life saving!!!!
I work at the mall in a big town where traffic is heavy and a chick-fil-a just opened 0.7 miles down the road, which is perfect considering I only have 30 minutes to grab lunch and get clocked back in. This app has a feature called curb side where I can skip the long line and pre order and pay for my food in the app (which remembers my favorites and most frequent orders) so I can pull up in an open park space and press one button saying I’m here to pick up my food and someone brings my food to my car within seconds! It makes ordering less of a hassle! Skip the lines and download the app to save a ton of time! They even send you free treats for using the app like a free medium waffle fry or ice cream just for being a faithful customer! Nothing is better!! The app is SO easy to use and has pictures for every item so it makes ordering so easy! I can even be walking to my car and making my order because I just look at the picture! No small print or reading necessary! You can even add small details like adding lemon to your sweet tea or extra salt or salad dressing all in the app! It’s made my lunch breaks less rushed, enjoyable, and hassle free! :)
Confused CFA Guests
As a Team Member, I feel obligated to express some of the thoughts guests express to me about the app, because we run into a lot of problems with it at my CFA. Rewards are too hard to get to and slow down the flow of ordering. Why is the most important option of Rewards (Redeeming in store) the last page? I often have a hard time telling guests how to get to that page and have to just point at their phone. That's weird. We should be able to explain to guest how to get to this page in simple phrases, like click the button in the top right hand corner. Not click the present (you have to say present because the font that says "Rewards" is to small to read) Then swipe over in the top 1/3 of the screen twice. Thats weird, and we often say like "sorry our app is a little weird" to guests to make them to feel like its their fault. Overall, there's a lot of messy parts. Guests also try to scan to pay and don't know they didn't hook up money, and this is just because the font on button is just way to small. In Florida, about 50% is 50+, and you we cant depend on them being able to read the very small text so we just say tap the 1st or 2nd button, but it would be much easier if everything was just readable. I hope these thoughts help in improving the app. :)
- Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- 71.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 CFA Properties, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.