Welcome to the Chick-fil-A® App. Earn points, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits.
1. Mobile ordering – Place your order through your phone, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
2. Earn points – Earn points with every purchase by scanning your QR code, paying with Chick-fil-A One™, or placing mobile orders at Chick-fil-A.
3. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available food rewards of your choice.
4. Customized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
Thank you for downloading the Chick-fil-A App!
- We’ve been working hard on the menu browsing experience to make the ordering process even faster and more convenient!
- Updated look and feel on Favorites and Recents will add even more clarity about just how you’ve customized your favorite items. Additionally, we’ve now added the ability to “Customize” a recently ordered item in case you want to make a slight change from how you ordered it last time.
- This release resolves an issue that was causing users to have trouble when attempting to redeem certain types of rewards.
- As always, we’ve added other less-visible bug fixes and performance improvements to further enhance your app experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Yay for Chick-Fil-A!
My family and I LOVE Chick-fil-A! I use the app more often than any other app on my phone. I’ve been a “red member” since day 3 of downloading it. I only request one change, when ordering curbside, could you add an “other” option for vehicles... I’m a paramedic and have to grab and go sometimes. When our food is brought out they are looking for a “red truck” because we can’t fit in the drive through but, a “red truck” is not usually associated with an ambulance so we have to catch the person with our food before they quickly see that there is no “red truck” in the curb side pick up area and go back inside (we don’t fit in those parking spots either). If we could have a option to fill in “ambulance, fire truck, police car, 18 wheeler... etc.” that would just take this app to the next level! My co-workers and I would be even more ecstatic that we could be more specific and get our delish food without any confusion to the amazing teams that save us in our time of hunger. Either way, the app is great and makes getting food easier for us.
Terrible customer service response time
I purchased food at roughly noon through the app and received a “503 error”. I then went in to the store and paid for my food the old fashion way. About 7 hours later I got a notification saying my food was ready, and my card was charged and my free sandwich reward was used.
Tech issues happen, I get that, but the customer service is TERRIBLE. I’m currently on hold as I write this. I emailed in a few weeks ago with no response. After a few days I called in after I didn’t get a response. I was told my issue was being handled by a “regional manager” on the first call. No time frame was given on a resolution which is fine I guess. Here I am, 3 weeks later without a resolution and I can’t even talk to someone on the phone due to hold times. I was kicked off the line while waiting to talk to a rep and I’m on hold again.
When the app works as intended (it usually works fine), it’s an excellent app. However, when things go wrong you have to rely on the customer support team to give a resolution within their policy. I can no longer order food from the app with confidence due to the poor customer service experience. If something goes wrong on the app, expect to have your money tied up for weeks and even months. I don’t even know if my issue will be resolved at this point. It’s a shame because the app works so well most of the time and the user experience when it works is excellent.
Can’t add multiple gift cards or multiple orders. Account switch limit
One star! The old app allowed you to stack multiple Chick Fil A gift cards but the new one does not. My local grocery only sells Chick Fil A cards in multiples of $10. I buy them there for fuel rewards. $10 doesn’t feed my family. Additionally the new app won’t let you place an additional order for food if you forgot something. You must pick up your first order before the app allows you to place another. This means going in and standing in line to place an order for the additional item. This wastes a lot of time! Some rewards won’t let you redeem two in the same order so this reduced functionality forces you to complete the first order to be able to redeem your treat reward in a second order.
One more thing... old app remembered the previous Chick-Fil-A login email and the new one does not. I buy multiple cow calendars and now it’s more work to log out of one account to redeem the monthly treat and then log into another at the same Chick Fil A visit usually. For example we will use my account for my calendar treat and then my son’s account for his calendar treat of the month. Old app remembered the previous email address to save time typing it in but new one makes you delete it and type it all out. Inefficient!
Your developers should be ashamed of themselves for butchering the app! Please bring back the original superior app!
- Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- 47.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 CFA Properties, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.