Alimentor 2 helps you record documentation in your child custody case and monitor compliance with an already established custody agreement.
Log pick‑ups, drop‑offs, no‑shows and withheld visitations. Add notes, scans, photos and PDF files. Control the timeshare percentage, total hours and overnights. Keep a history of parent‑child calls (date, time, duration), including unanswered calls. Log expenses and scan receipts. Create easy to read, comprehensive court admissible reports.
NO SUBSCRIPTION FEES. NO IN-APP PURCHASES.
• Log parenting time, call history, expenses, and notes.
• Check how changes to individual visitations affect your timeshare percentage.
• Color-coded time bars show exact events duration.
• Control how your custody schedule aligns with holidays and other important family or business events.
• Use external and built-in holidays calendars (US, CA, AU).
• Widgets: Calendar, Reminders (iOS 14).
COURT ADMISSIBLE REPORTS
• Create easy to read reports (.pdf) containing color-coded calendars.
• Layouts: Actual, Schedule, Actual vs. Schedule.
• Send reports to the other parent or lawyer, or submit to the court.
• Save your lawyer's time by providing “Best Interests of the Child” listing.
• Export your records to a spreadsheet file (.xlsx) for further processing.
ACTUAL VS. PLANNED
• Log no‑shows, withheld visitations, missing payments and disagreements.
• Monitor the gap between scheduled and actual: timeshare percentage, hours, overnights, expenses.
• Concurrently store information about both planned and actual visitation dates and hours.
EXPENSES AND REIMBURSEMENTS
• Plan and track recurring and one‑time expenses.
• Log payments between parents to manage reimbursements.
• Track missing payments and disagreements.
• Built-in percentage calculator for easy creation of reimbursements according to percentages set by the court.
• Built-in document scanner for attaching receipt scans to your records.
• Securely backup, sync and share your data using Apple’s iCloud.
• No need to create an account or remember a new password.
• Avoid accidental data loss when your device is lost or damaged.
Keeping child custody planner and journal will give you the following benefits:
• Better time management.
• Improved negotiation position.
• Increased attorney’s efficiency in building and representing a strong case for custody.
• Obtaining tangible proof of your bond with your child and your capabilities as a parent.
To learn more and view sample documents visit: alimentor.org.
You can also download Alimentor 2 for Mac (sold separately) to schedule and track parenting time from the comfort of your desktop. Enjoy the full‑screen calendar and instant report preview, edit multiple events at the same time, easily add images and PDF files stored on your Mac.
Proper documentation in a child custody case is key for support in family court. Start tracking your child‑raising efforts today.
If you are missing any functionality or if you have any questions about the app, please contact us at: email@example.com.
App Store reviews of previously released versions (1.9.6 and earlier):
“My only regret about this app is that I did not find it sooner.” - iDad7X
“I honestly never take the time to write reviews for apps. Though, this app is SO worth the money. It is so helpful for noting parenting arrangements (especially when they change all the time), payments, and notes.” - Trezkholl0806
“After a crazy divorce this is the perfect tool to keep records.” - MsSmith122
“This app is everything you need in case you find yourself litigating with your ex in court for custody or child support. Since in California child support is calculated based on real parenting time, everything you need to do is to print out your calendars with parenting time/percentage from the app and attach it to your declaration/motion/RFO. Worked well for me.” - WShaunM
- Minor user interface enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A must for the real Dads
The task of keeping track of time, money and everything else “life” has to offer when you’re trying to just do your job and be a good parent. I gotta say one of my favorite features is the receipt scan. It will scan a long receipt in one shot and the picture is easy to view afterwards.
Secondly I love how the data can be spit out in a visually pleasing and easy to read format. I love that the app is a buy once and use forever type since a lot of stuff is going towards subscriptions but kudos to the developers for not going that route. THIS IS THE MUST HAVE APPS FOR ANY PARENT NEEDING A ONE STOP SHOP TO TRACK THEIR TIME & EXPENSES.
It’s very intuitive after you mess with it for a couple minutes and everything can be edited so no worries about inputting errors.
Love!!! Makes things easier and organized
Oh my God I wish I had this app three years ago. This is a lifesaver. This can really show another parent that is very delusional about how much parenting time they actually get, how many times there’s disagreements, how many times plans change, how many caregivers are involved, the home environment, factors, text messaging and pictures. It’s all the details I’ve ever needed in one place. If you could just add a text messaging export to this instead of only screenshots/photos it would make all of my legal paperwork super easy. Otherwise this is a fantastic app and I can’t imagine put into words how many times I’ve thought about naming this and now there is one. I have severe OCD and hyperthimesia which is a memory disorder where I can remember a ridiculous amount of detail about things I hear. it may sound great but it can really cause emotional distress to remember everything all the time. This app allows me to get what I am unable to find the time to write about or talk about at mediations. It puts it all into spreadsheets and percentages and shows the facts. Then it has the details as well if needed. Love it! Thank you for making this better.
Love this but I think there’s something missing
Even though it appears issues with my ex, fueled by the new spouse, are coming to an end and our case is about to be closed again I came across this app and thought it might be really useful just in case we end up back where we started. I absolutely love it so far! This will be my go to from this day forward and all of the notes, screenshots of call logs, clutter on my personal calendar, receipts, no-shows, and everything else co-Parenting/Parenting or custody related can be put in this app. I only see one thing missing. Either I haven’t figured out how or there’s no way to add calls between parents. If I’m not overlooking it and it’s not an option that's currently available, please consider adding it. I can’t possibly be the only parent who would find the ability to log parent to parent calls extremely useful. If that’s an option I’ve missed, I’ll immediately change my rating to 5 stars. If you update the app so parent to parent phone calls can be logged, I might contact Apple and ask if they can add a 6th star just for your company.
Developer Response ,
Dear Kelly. Thank you for your positive review and feedback. Starting from version 2.1.7 it is possible to log parent‑child call history (date, time, duration). Communication between parents (calls, emails, PDF documents, screenshots, etc…) can be logged as memos. This way it is easier to separate court ordered communication with children from conversation between parents. Logging parent-to-parent calls as memos is also easier because there is no need to track call duration. If you would like to tell us more about your specific needs for tracking calls between parents, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to extending Alimentor functionality and we love to learn from the users of our app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.