A leading child psychology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Child Development Perspectives” brings you stimulating, high-impact articles and well synthesized reviews of research. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in child psychology research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Child Development Perspectives on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Child Development Perspectives can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $129.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Child Development Perspectives subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $129.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
It won’t allow me to log in with my srcd credentials
I can’t use this app because I can’t log in with my srcd credentials. I keep getting an error saying that the issue was sent to support. I’ve had this issue since late august. I contacted support and they said the support team has been contacted. I’m fairly certain at this point there is no support team or they aren’t getting any messages. The app is useless.
De ontwikkelaar, Wiley Publishing, heeft Apple geen informatie gegeven over het privacybeleid van de app en het beheren van gegevens. Ga voor meer informatie naar het privacybeleid van de ontwikkelaar.
Geen details opgegeven
De ontwikkelaar moet privacydetails opgeven wanneer deze de volgende app-update indient.
- 19.1 MB
- Vereist iOS 6.0 of nieuwer.
- Vereist iPadOS 6.0 of nieuwer.
- iPod touch
- Vereist iOS 6.0 of nieuwer.
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-app aankopen
- Child Development Perspectives (mobile only) US$ 129,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.