Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of and always have to hand all information relative to the health and development of your child/children: blood group, vaccinations, allergies, diagnostic tests and results, infectious diseases, medications and growth and developmental data.
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine paediatric check up – where details of growth and any medical prescriptions can be recorded – to any possible emergency situation where it becomes vital to have immediate access to data such as blood groups, allergies, results of diagnostic testing, prescribed medication etc.
Child Medical History will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your children’s main personal and health data (blood group, RH factor, NHS (National Health Service) number….)
- A record of key growth and developmental stages (height, weight…) together with photos of your children.
- A list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- A list of any noted allergies, the allergic factors involved and the remedies necessary to relieve the symptoms.
- A list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption. A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- A list of diseases contracted and their dates.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your child’s/children’s health and development (paediatrician, general practitioner, health visitor, emergency services, Poison Centre, Burns Centre…..).
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). As the person who developed the application uses it himself, it is being constantly updated; in fact, should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any issue, please email directly to: email@example.com. We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.
- iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using thi app for a while and, for me it is one of the best of its kind. It is pretty simple to use, has many of the functions I am looking for and presents the info (particularly the vaccine info) very nicely.
Like others though I would love to see growth charts introduced. It would also be good to record developmental info. But the thing I would actually most like is to have a sections called Illnesses. My kids get strep all the time - along with colds, earaches etc. It seems "overkill" to file them in Infectious Diseases, yet that is th only obvious place. In the case of 'illnesses' it would also be great to record multiple dates (I currently use the note section within the infectious disease.). Then, with a quick look I could see how many times my son had strep last winter!
But, despite these requests I do think it is a great app.
I would really like to see developmental mile stones as well as an appt calander. My daughter has lots of medical needs physical and mental adding places where I could look at all the medical stuff along with therapy appts would be very helpful!!! So far I love what you have done much more organized the only app I have seen like this please keep updating!!
Complete and really useful
This app is great. You can easily keep track of every info about your child, vaccinations, allergies, useful phone number, etc.
I really like the growth steps table! Please keep update it!
- Da Pont
- 2.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Da Pont
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.