Learning Genie provides innovative mobile and web applications for early childhood educators to create evidence-based learning progress portfolios and engage families in children’s learning. Use data from authentic assessments to plan individualized lesson plans.
Key features of Learning Genie Educator app:
1. Use portfolio tags to track and organize children’s developmental observations and assessment evidence. While Learning Genie includes a variety of Early Learning Standards across 50 states in the U.S. and around the world, we can also provide customization for your school’s assessment framework. The portfolio dashboard also helps educators track their progress toward completing assessments.
2. Share videobooks, photos, learning media videos, event reminders, and more with parents in real time through the app.
a) Book and learning media features provide opportunities for parents to reinforce their children’s learning at home through songs, videobooks, parenting tips, etc..
b) Teachers or administrators can send reports to individuals or any group of children.
c) The reminder feature will auto-sync to families’ mobile calendar to remind them about important events.
3. Administrators and teachers can manage classrooms, import children and parents with ease, and download portfolio reports in PDF form.
4. School admins and teachers can manage classrooms, import children and parents with ease and download portfolio reports in PDF form.
1. New DLL feature: share home learning resources with parents;
2. New DLL Book feature: send home language children’s books to families;
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and great company
This app has been a wonderful way to provide the families in our program with great information, along with communicating with families easily. The company has been extremely helpful with any issues and have gone out of their way to add features to accommodate our program. They are always accepting of feedback and working to improve their product to benefit families, while also making life easier for staff. The software is easily navigating and works to keep parents engaged with program! Would recommend Learning Genie to anyone!
Great tool for preschool teachers
Learning Genie has been a great tool for teachers at our preschool center. I really appreciate having one software for both keeping parents informed and assessing children (California DRDPs). Also, it is easy to use in smartphones and tablets, which is really helpful for taking notes and photos about children's learning processes at any time during the school day.
This app has been amazing. I can’t recommend it enough. Their customer service is the best I’ve encountered so far!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Learning Genie Inc
- 206.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Learning Genie Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.