With Virtual Visit by Children’s Health℠ Virtual Care, you’re just one click away from being healthier. Virtual Visit makes it more convenient to see a health care provider. Simply select a provider and connect to have an online, face-to-face appointment using your phone or tablet. During your consultation, a Virtual Visit health care provider will decide if a diagnosis is possible and if prescribed medication is necessary.
Virtual Visit can be used to address common conditions such as:
• Respiratory and sinus infection
• Strep throat
• Pink eye
Key features of Virtual Visit include:
• Online consultations for children and adults with trusted providers
• Affordable visits – $55
• Private, secure and HIPPA compliant
• Board-certified physicians trained in the U.S.
• 24/7 availability – even on holidays
• Convenient prescriptions with pick up at your preferred pharmacy
• Compatible with Apple Health to easily share your health information
If you have a medical emergency, call 911. Virtual Visit is not for serious or life-threatening conditions.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information and respiratory rate with the provider during your visit.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for the entire family
I am so glad I have this app. I wasn’t feeling well Friday afternoon before a big weekend of work and needed care but didn’t want to wait at the urgent care. I used the app instead and got seen within 5 minutes from my bed. It’s perfect for the working mom. I recommend this app to everyone!!
Virtual visits are a life saver. Feeling really sick but didn’t want to go to urgent care and be exposed to people given it’s flu season. The wait was under 5 min, the Dr. was able to talk me through my symptoms as if I was in his office. Instead of waiting until Monday for relief, I can start taking the prescribed meds shortly. Thanks Children’s Health!
I just finished my appointment with a physician and I can’t rave enough about this!!! It’s 6am on a Saturday and I don’t have to leave the comfort of my bed during a time when I feel extremely achy and sick. 100% recommend!!!! Actually getting to speak with a real person was pretty great!
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- 152.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2016 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.