Managing your child’s health
With UPMC Children's, the experts at UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh are always just a tap away. Whether you need to find a doctor, find after-hours care, or find care advice for common and rare pediatric conditions, this must-have app for parents has it all.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Locations – quick access to Children’s facilities and points of care
• Express Cares –find a location in or near your community for easy access
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
• Video Visits – video visits are available with your pediatrician or primary care center
• AnywhereCare – online visits are available for non-emergency care
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Want to Connect with UPMC Children’s?
• Contact Us – useful phone numbers for common Children’s services
• Feedback – a direct line for letting us know what you think
• Giving – an option to make a donation to Children’s Hospital programs
• Social media – ways to join the Children’s community
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using UPMC Children's, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
*Updated New Menu Design
Ratings and Reviews
Symptoms & Meds
The two things I look up about my kids are their symptoms and medicine dosages (Tylenol, Ibuprofen). Both tabs here are great resources that save me from wondering if my source is reliable. It also saves me from going down the rabbit hole of googling every symptom and worrying more than necessary. Great compliment to the medical practice!
What every parent needs!
As a new parent, this app really helps me figure out the right place to take my baby. It’s hard for me to know when we should go to urgent care or if we can wait a day or 2 to get in to our own doctor. So helpful!
Love the new look!
My ChildrensPgh app just updated this weekend. I really like the new layout. It seems easier to find the info I want. Thanks, Children’s! This keeps getting better.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- 44.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Self Care Decisions, LLC