The Chile Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Santiago, Valparaiso and Antofagasta and detailed information on all other places of interest in Chile.
Features of the Chile Travel Guide:
• This free app brings you city guides for over 100 cities in Chile including Santiago, Easter Island and Valparaíso.
• Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
• For each city in Chile we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
• Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Chile.
• An offline map of Chile and offline city maps for all major cities.
• A phrasebook with useful Spanish phrases.
• The travel guide has a complete background information on Chile.
• App works offline.
• Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This helped me navigate all around Chile. It covers almost everything you need and my favorite feature is the City Walk although it's a bit glitchy. Still gave me a fantastic experience using and made traveling much easier. Would highly recommend
Got the last available room in Torres Del Paine the first time I used the app!
Worked off line
While in the cities supported it did a decent job of pointing out locations. Best part is that it works off line so I could navigate without a connection.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 702.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fodor's Chile $2.99
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's Santiago de Chile $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.