Chili Cloud makes it easy to access and share files with you colleagues or external partners.
You can access files from anywhere, both online or offline. View files or share them easily with others. From a corporate perspective you can easily secure files by:
- Control where files are located
- Decide which rights each user has to the files
- Easily remote wipe a device, if it is stolen or lost
- Access to on-premise files
As an user you will benefit from the following features:
- Browse your files and folders
- View, open and share files directly from your device
- Store files from other apps on your share
- Decide how long a file will stay on your device
- Decide how you will open or view a file
- Get access to files from external partners in the same App
- Always be in sync with the corporate file server
- Always have access to the latest version of the file
To use Chili Cloud you will need an account with Chili Security ApS, please find more on our website.
- File locking support
- File/folder actions moved from Options screen into the standalone context menu
- Added "New folder” action during importing files from 3rd party app
- Make “Always available” feature more accessible
- Multiple UI improvements (more prominent bottom toolbar tint color, make toolbars more consistent across the app, ...)
- Public link now requires write access
- Fixed camera issue when double tapping on photo trigger
- Several minor fixes (camera rotation on iPad, minor status bar graphical issue on iOS 8)
- Chili Security ApS
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © RushFiles A/S
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.