we believe mental health shouldn't be depressing. we’re here to make things better, spark new friendships, and help you on your own personal journey of growth. Chill Pill helps you find new friends in our anonymous audio-only support groups led by members of our community, where everyone is welcome, worthy, and valid in discussing their mental health. you can share how you really feel by posting your thoughts, experiences, and emotions in real time with a judgment-free community who gets you. our community loves lifting each other up and supporting the people around them, and we can't wait to meet you :)
WHAT OUR COMMUNITY IS SAYING
• Chill Pill is the addiction I never knew I needed. it's like being addicted to to loving myself and it is intoxicating in the best way :) - Mittens, 16, Chill Leader
• i feel reassured that i have my Chill Pill friends who i can rant to, talk to, and share all my worries with, especially bc i don't have many of those people in my real life. everyone here is so nice and supportive!! - diamond, 17, Chill Leader
• Chill Pill is that non-judgmental friend we all need. - kennadia, 15, Chill Bestie
• That "Chill Pill high" feels extra prominent after having a bad day. i feel motivated, empowered, and rejuvenated. it honestly makes me forget that I had a bad day. it leaves me feeling hopeful for the future.” - sunrise, Chill Leader
HOW IT WORKS
• share what you can't share with your friends IRL in our audio-only mental health support groups led by your peers
• get your thoughts & feelings off your chest and learn about yours & your peers' mental health in our judgment-free journal feed
• we're anonymous, but not strangers. come meet your future friends who listen to and validate your feelings, while keeping your identity private
• track your own growth as you level up from Chill Caterpillar, to Chill Flower, to Chill Butterfly, to Chill Bestie. then, you can choose to give back to the community by becoming a Chill Leader and host support groups on any mental health topic of your choice
ON A DEEPER LEVEL
how to attend -> as a Chill Caterpillar, we're getting to know each other. once you've posted on 3 different days, you can attend support groups!
how to lead -> when you've attended 10 support groups and become a Chill Bestie, you can start leading support groups of your own with the help of one of your new friends
your safety -> we use levels to keep the community safe and ensure that everyone is participating. no lurkers, no trolls.
so come join us and get the support you need to start living your best life! see you there :)
Ratings and Reviews
BEST app ever <3
Chill pill has helped me improve my mental health so much. I feel less alone, more confident, loved and supportive. Meeting new people has been amazing because I can relate with most of them. This community is something I wish I’ve had at an earlier age. I am so grateful for Chill Pill. I have gained many opportunities from them like an internship. I’ve been wanting a job and wanted to improve my mental health at the same time so this is a great benefit. The meetings are also amazing. Hearing my peers voices’ and their stories is something I enjoy. Sometimes I tell my own story too or just listen & chat. This app is so aesthetic and colorful. It makes my day and is a reason why I am living today. Thank you Chill Pill ❤️❤️❤️
I downloaded ChillPill excited to be able to anonymously talk to others that know how I feel and be in a community where I feel like I belong. I’m a 33 year old non-binary individual, and I’m on a “waiting list”? Your description in the App Store says “where everyone is welcome, worthy, and valid in discussing their mental health.” But yet I’m not welcome, worthy, or valid enough to join based on what? The generation I was born into? When it told me that I’m on the waiting list, it says “right now Chill Pill is built for Gen-z, women or non-binary people”. Are you really meaning that only women or non-binary people in the Gen z category are welcome? That’s posted nowhere on your description. If you really knew anything about mental health, you’d know that age regression is a thing in some with PTSD, anxiety, or depression. I myself, I regress to anywhere between 10 and 22 depending on which traumatic experience I am trying to forget. So, by setting up your app in the way that you did, you’re telling me that my mental health isn’t important to you based on my age, which like my mental illnesses, I have no say in. Thank you for adding to my feelings of being alone.
Love this App!! -but bugs-
This app has been game changing when it comes to handling my emotions and reaching out to a community of people who are supportive and understanding.
Whoever - sometimes when I type a comment and try to post it the comment disappears and doesn’t show up on the post. It’s happened for a while and I haven’t known how to let you guys (the developers) aware of it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Take A Chill Pill Inc.
- 64.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Take A Chill Pill Inc.