If you watch Netflix, Amazon Prime, iPlayer, Hulu, YouTube or Vimeo in Chrome - this is the remote control for you!
Complete control from your sofa - With speed control!
Chill Remote gives you a remote control for Netflix, Amazon Prime, iPlayer, YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu, Twitch, ITV, Disney+ and Britbox
- If you watch on your computer
- If you use Chrome
- If you'd like a remote control
Then Chill Remote is for you.
It's incredibly easy to set up - you can control any computer. It is perfect for your media center, or if you plug your computer into a TV or Projector.
You get all the controls you expect; Play Pause, Seeking, Volume, Fullscreen, plus you can browse on your iDevice.
You can even control what is playing from a Today Widget on your lockscreen
Now with speed controls so you can watch content faster (or slower!)
We add the 'What was that?' control. It winds back 20 seconds, turns on the subtitles, plays on and then disables the subtitles after 20 seconds. Perfect for checking unclear dialogue.
Browse Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, iPlayer, Vimeo, Amazon Prime, Disney+ and BritBox on your iDevice and when you find what you want to watch - just click play. It will start playing on your computer as if by magic :)
The Netflix browsing functionality even includes easy access to Neflix's 'secret' content codes to make it even easier to find something new to watch.
Vimeo gives you easy category browsing, and iPlayer gives you quick access to channels, categories and even radio stations.
-Any Windows, Mac or ChromeBook device running a current version of Chrome
Please note: Hobbyist Software is not in any way affiliated to - or endorsed by Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Vimeo, iPlayer Amazon Prime or any of the other supported streaming sites. We just built a remote and browser extension which allows you to control their websites from your iDevice. You will still need to have a normal subscription with these services to access their videos.
Chill Remote is supported through an auto-renewing subscription which you can choose to purchase within the app.
• The subscription is called 'Chill Subscription'
• It is a monthly or annual subscription. It lets you use the server which connects your iDevice with the computer you are controlling. If you subscribe, then you will be able to use all commands including browsing for an unlimited number of devices.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Got rid of the annoying Adverts!
Fixed issue with Hulu login
Now with Speed Control and Dark Mode.
Now supporting Disney+ and Britbox
Ratings and Reviews
Let’s you control your computer from afar. We have it hooked up to a projector, makes it easy to browse Netflix without having to touch the laptop.
This app should not be $1.99, it’s not worth it. It worked twice for me when I first downloaded it and after that it stopped working. Also, you have to subscribe to get some features. Would not recommend.
Developer Response ,
Hi Sonja - I'll be happy to help you figure out what is up.
You can email me directly from within the app.
Full screen button doesn’t work, puts chrome app in full screen mode not Netflix or Hulu etc..
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hobbyist Software Limited
- 67.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Hobbyist Software Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Control - Monthly $1.99
- Full Control - Annual $9.49