From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Chillicothe Gazette app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($5.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.chillicothegazette.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
A person in Cincinnati who is originally from Chillicothe
Love the Gazette app but the one area I am totally disappointed at is the lack of coverage of the Chillicothe High school Sports programs. I know you have to give balanced coverage to your SVC and surrounding communities but the truth is this News Paper is called the CHILLICOTHE Gazette and it should prioritize what happens in the High school of the city it represents. I have to go to WBEX/ WKKJ websites just to get game details and stats or get on Litter Media to see any side stories about the Cavalier sports programs. Tonight Chilli plays Jackson for a possible share of a league title and there have been no stories to help build up the hype for this game. This year the Basketball team has Crosstown showdown games with Unioto and Zane Trace and they play two time state champion in powerhouse Moeller at Hatton gym. So my only request is please step up the coverage of the team your City and Newspaper represents Thank you from this Cincinnati reader.
More Chilli sports cover
After living in Cincinnati for the past 10 years the Gazette on my phone has been such a great thing for helping me keep up with all the hometown news. The only thing I wish they would change would be more coverage of Chillicothe High School sports! I mean seriously it is called the Chillicothe Gazette. But outside of that I am very satisfied with everything else.
- 193.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Chillicothe Gazette Digital Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.