The measure of your happiness is your ability to fulfil your desires in life.
Everyone has goals and dreams that they would like to achieve one day, but unless you write them down, your chances of taking action are reduced.
Chimmer allows you to do just that: writing these small and big goals you set to achieve and reviewing them regularly. It's a digital bucket list that you keep updating whenever you've achieved a goal or when you want to accomplish new ones.
Examples of goals can be "Get promoted to Manager", "Travel to Peru" or "Run a marathon". Whatever they are, your goals have a place in Chimmer so you can set a desired date of achievement and you can mark your progress.
They can be classified in several categories: Work, Money, Property, Travel, Sports, Education, Family and Friends, Lifestyle. That way you are able to see how you evolve in each area of your life.
Chimmer provides you with a framework to examine your station in different aspects of your life. It's a daily motivator, which helps you move forward to where you want to be.
Chimmer is especially useful if:
- you want to be more organised and accountable
- you want to spend more time doing things that you really like
- you want to be more in control of your work/life balance
- you feel that you are not spending enough time doing meaningful things
- you sometimes feel stuck and would like to make more progress in your life
- you are unsatisfied in your current job and would like to make a career change
Once you start chimming, you can easily:
- Draw your list of goals
- Associate your goals to tasks
- Set end dates to your goals
- Attach photos to your goals for better visualisation or as souvenirs of goals accomplished
- Team up with friends and family members you want to achieve your goals with
- Get notified of a goal’s deadline
- Mark your progress when a goal is completed or not
- Explore and get inspiration for new goals to achieve
With Chimmer, you design your own personal plan so you can always look forward to tomorrow.
If you subscribe to Chimmer via iTunes, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly/yearly unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription will be renewed within 24-hours before the end of each period at the rate of your selected plan. Turn off auto-renewal anytime through iTunes.
- New registration flow
- Paid subscription
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app ask for your personal information, including cellphone number and the creation of a password, even if you are log in with Facebook. Then appears a problem with your number, so you can not create an account likewise you will never can log in the app to taste it. Seems like a great idea, but now I am thinking that they have my personal information, and like me from others
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CHIMMER LTD
- 59.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 Chimmer Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Chimmer Semi-Annual Plan $12.99
- Chimmer Annual Plan $20.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.