Best Xiangqi for both Western and Eastern Player
Chinese Chess 2020 is the best Chinese Chess board game with amazing graphics, smart computer and awesome features. Specially, NO in-app purchase, NO casino feature, just for fun with Chinese Chess 2020
6 Peoples to play in Chinese Chess 2020:
- A Lucky Child: He is just 9 years old. This is the easiest level.
- Pretty Girl: She is beautiful, she is smart, she is 20 years old. This is medium level.
- Gentlemen: He is handsome, he is 39 years old, he is sober. This is hard level.
- Master: He is old, he is the master. You must have patience to play with him.
- Grand Master: He is very old, excellent at Chinese Chess.
- Genius: The strongest opponent, challenge with him if you are the best.
Special Features only in Chinese Chess 2020:
- Posture mode, puzzle with Chinese Chess.
- Sacrifice mode: excellent for studying.
- You can use unlimited undo.
- Play as Western piece with Hanzi.
- You can select Chinese or Western piece.
- Show all the possible moves and impossible moves when selecting the chess.
- Very Brilliant UI, excellent graphic, magic animation.
- Great moving effect.
- Pretty sound and music.
This game is supported for both iPhone,iPod and iPad.
Nice time to play with Chinese Chess
- Update latest iOS SDK.
- Increase stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Chinese Chess app!
Very solid 象棋 (Chinese Chess) app. It’s has everything you really need, which is great. Plus it’s free, which is the cherry on top. The ads aren’t super annoying but I’d definitely pay to get rid of the ads. I don’t see an option for that, hopefully they’ll add it. Overall, I highly recommend
Very Good Chinese Chess App. Maybe the Best.
This is probably the best Chinese chess app o found in the Apple App Store. It has excellent options for learning the rules and for memorizing the chinese pieces symbols. I am very familiar with them but I see that if anyone needs to learn this app has the best feature called “hanzi”. It lets you make all or only some pieces have a graphic that is independent of languages (picture instead of chinese symbol). You can also set it so only some symbols are visible and some in chinese.
It has an option to save the record of the games you played and lots of puzzles which are essential for anybody who wants to get better at Chinese chess.
Drawbacks are that there is no mode to analyze game by computer and that there are no more settings for difficulty. They show the break up of difficulty lol “child” “pretty girl” “old man”, but it does not objectively say anything about how difficult or easy it is.
As everybody knows there are too few Chinese Chess (XiangQi) apps that are actually good. Most of them have the same graphics and sound copy and pasted and no options. There are also a few that are only in Chinese.
Developer Response ,
What a great review!, hope you are well and have fun, thank you!
Great for learning the hanzi
You can choose to use entirely symbols or entirely hanzi, or you can even select to replace a certain number of pieces with hanzi so that you can slowly get used to them.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tuyen Mai
- 83.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2013-2020 Gnik Box. All rights reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.