Chinese Chess 2019 is the best Chinese Chess board game with amazing graphics, smart computer and awesome features. Specially, NO in-app purchase, NO casino feature, just for fun with Chinese Chess 2019
6 Peoples to play in Chinese Chess 2019:
- A Lucky Child: He is just 9 years old. This is the easiest level.
- Pretty Girl: She is beautiful, she is smart, she is 20 years old. This is medium level.
- Gentlemen: He is handsome, he is 39 years old, he is sober. This is hard level.
- Master: He is old, he is the master. You must have patience to play with him.
- Grand Master: He is very old, excellent at Chinese Chess.
- Genius: The strongest opponent, challenge with him if you are the best.
Special Features only in Chinese Chess 2019:
- Posture mode, puzzle with Chinese Chess.
- Sacrifice mode: excellent for studying.
- You can use unlimited undo.
- Play as Western piece with Hanzi.
- You can select Chinese or Western piece.
- Show all the possible moves and impossible moves when selecting the chess.
- Very Brilliant UI, excellent graphic, magic animation.
- Great moving effect.
- Pretty sound and music.
This game is supported for both iPhone,iPod and iPad.
Nice time to play with Chinese Chess
- New more board skin.
- New pieces skin.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Chinese Chess app!
Very solid 象棋 (Chinese Chess) app. It’s has everything you really need, which is great. Plus it’s free, which is the cherry on top. The ads aren’t super annoying but I’d definitely pay to get rid of the ads. I don’t see an option for that, hopefully they’ll add it. Overall, I highly recommend
Very Good Chinese Chess App. Maybe the Best.
This is probably the best Chinese chess app o found in the Apple App Store. It has excellent options for learning the rules and for memorizing the chinese pieces symbols. I am very familiar with them but I see that if anyone needs to learn this app has the best feature called “hanzi”. It lets you make all or only some pieces have a graphic that is independent of languages (picture instead of chinese symbol). You can also set it so only some symbols are visible and some in chinese.
It has an option to save the record of the games you played and lots of puzzles which are essential for anybody who wants to get better at Chinese chess.
Drawbacks are that there is no mode to analyze game by computer and that there are no more settings for difficulty. They show the break up of difficulty lol “child” “pretty girl” “old man”, but it does not objectively say anything about how difficult or easy it is.
As everybody knows there are too few Chinese Chess (XiangQi) apps that are actually good. Most of them have the same graphics and sound copy and pasted and no options. There are also a few that are only in Chinese.
Developer Response ,
What a great review!, hope you are well and have fun, thank you!
Really fun but a little hard for beginners
I just started playing Xiang Qi after my grandpa teaches me the basics and the game is really fun and their are no glitches or any problems except that even the kid that is the easiest bot is still too hard to beat for beginners like me. Though this is still a great app and I hope I could soon beat the bot but I wish there was an bot before the kid.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.