If you are learning Mandarin Chinese, our monthly E-books will provide you with the best learning experiences.
Now we have two different levels of E-book collection, which are Elementary and intermediate. As for Advanced level, it is coming soon in six months. You can purchase the E-book in accordance with your language proficiency.
The language used is carefully selected to correspond to official levels. For texts in Simplified Chinese, the characters are chosen in accordance with New HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) levels in Mainland China. Our Elementary level corresponds to New HSK level 3, and Intermediate level to New HSK level 4.
As for Traditional Chinese version, the words used are also carefully chosen on the basis of the TOP (the Test of Proficiency-Huayu) standard in Taiwan. Our Elementary level corresponds to TOP elementary level, and Intermediate level to TOP intermediate level.
Each E-book has 12 stories, and each story contains 450~500 Chinese characters.
Our Chinese learning E-books have features as followed:
1. Click on a colored words, and we will show you its English definition, pinyin, part of speech, sentences, and its HSK/TOP level.
2. Click on “More,” and you get to know different meanings of the same word.
3. You can save words you don’t know or aren’t familiar with to memorize later.
4. Click on hyperlinks of proper nouns such as place names or celebrity names, and learn more about Chinese geography, culture, and history while reading Chinese stories.
5. Every story comes with full English translation and pinyin.
6. We track your progress. After reading each article, a five-question quiz will test how well your understanding of the story is and will keep a record of your first-time test result.
7. The audio version of each story enables you to listen to standard Chinese and to train your Chinese listening skill.
Please please update this app.
Please update this app. It won’t open on the current version of iOS and I am so sad... I love learning chinese with these stories. Thank you.
every time I click on the app, it immediately exits out. I did a hard reset on my phone and removed the app as well.
He died yesterday, (2days ago) on August 15,2018…