Learning herbal medicine is not an easy thing to do. Because of the tremendous amount of information embodied in herbal medicine, it is the most time-consuming part. Selecting and administering herbs is also a challenge for any veterinary practitioners in their busy daily practice.
This app is designed for the use of licensed veterinarians who study and use herbal medicine in their daily practice. It covers the details and ingredients of 216 most commonly used herbal formulas for veterinary uses and offers the following features:
1. Portable access to 216 herbal formulas for specifically veterinary use.
- Now you can play the user-friendly pronunciation audio of each formula’s name in order to learn herbal medicine in a professional and efficient way.
2. Find the best herbal formula(s) for your clients.
- by using “Quick Formula Selection Guide by Clinical Condition” and/or “Zang-fu Syndromes”.
3. Formula quick search by:
- Western/TCVM clinical indications,
- Formula name, or
- Formula code.
4. Thirteen articles about basic knowledge of Chinese Veterinary Herbal Medicine.
This app is authored by Aituan Ma, DVM PhD and copyrighted by the Mainland Acupuncture Center.
App store screenshots have been updated for accuracy in description.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is so handy for us Housecall people. Allows me to discuss formulas with clients knowledgeably any time any where. Much appreciated and easy to navigate
- Integrative Veterinary Medical Institute, LLC
- 22.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Integrative Veterinary Medical Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.