Don’t worry! We know that learning Chinese is rather complicated, but our student Bingo has just obtained his HSK Certificate, thanks to Chinesimple, and he is ready to help you.
Stop wasting your time with boring books, highly expensive courses or heavy paper dictionaries. With no more than Bingo's assistance you are going to read, write and speak Chinese. Bingo is going to undertake your progress evaluation by analyzing your hit rate and failures. This way you may practice and concentrate only on the essential. In a very short time and with a minimum amount of effort you will be ready for the official HSK exam, without the constraints of schedules or costly resources. All necessary contents are available at Chinesimple, always updated.
This is what you are going to learn:
● You are going to learn more than 2500 words.
● You are going to learn to express yourself with more than 1800 common sentences and expressions.
● You are going to learn how to read and write texts.
● You are going to learn the required grammar with more than 200 lessons.
● You are going to enjoy 2500 Picturecards / Flashcards with an image and the meaning of each word.
● You are going to practice with more than 20 completely different games.
● You are going to practice with real pronouncing and writing exercises.
● You are going to evaluate your pronouncing with voice recognition.
● You will be able to learn both simplified and traditional characters.
● You are going to evaluate yourself with different evaluation tests in order to know your level.
● You are going to have example sentences for each learned word.
● You will be able to save your favorite words in customized lists.
● You will be able to set as you wish the color of the pitches, the Pinyin mode and even the type of character.
● You will be provided with progress statistics.
● You will instantly know which words you should pay more attention to.
● You will reach your goal once you have completed our more than 6000 challenges and achievements.
● You will be able to enjoy all the audio recorded by a native Chinese teacher.
● You will have access to the contents wherever you are, without the need of internet connection.
● All the contents are available in your own language, translated by professional translators (English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish).
● The Chinese version which you are going to study is the most widespread and official one – Mandarin.
Stop looking and start straight away learning Chinese for free. Start speaking and writing Chinese in a fast and funny way. With Chinesimple you will save money and time and simultaneously you are going to help our environment by reducing the use of paper, ink and plastic. At Chinesimple you will be 100% digital and environmentally friendly.
Bingo is waiting for you!
Other users who are already learning with Chinesimple:
● More than 1,000,000 total downloads.
● +165,000 active users.
● +7,000 total reviews.
● Average rating: 4.8 / 5.
● Since 2012 Chinesimple has been helping other people to learn Chinese.
• Game buttons are now colored and scaled on tap to improve UX. Also improved the starred button color animation and progress circle widget on menus.
• Improved 多少 small Flashcard on HSK1. 大都 pinyin changed to [dàdōu] on HSK5.
• A new audio has been recorded for the sentence "请帮我翻译一下这句话可以吗?".
• Improved "Pronunciation" voice recognition result for HSK1 sentence "我要这间".
Ratings and Reviews
This app is honestly underrated. I heard about it from a youtuber that i watch when studying myself. i looked it up and honestly fell in love. most of the features are available for free with some exceptions for the lessons and other items. it genuinely is worth it and if you can afford the pro version please go for it. it genuinely is one of the most helpful apps i’ve used and it’s so nice because the pronunciations don’t appear to be done by an AI. it sounds like a genuine person speaking which is awesome because no one wants to sound like a robot. i’d say my main issue is that there’s no like real progress done with the lessons. you can basically just go through whichever lesson you want and in any order and i find that it makes it hard to really follow anything. especially since once you start getting to the game section of the app, it will just show you random vocab with no real progression or unlocking new words or anything like that. i find it overwhelming so in terms of actually learning the characters i would recommend a different source and then heading towards the game section. other than that this app is 10/10!
Developer Response ,
Hi and thank you for your great review! We love your feedback, and we also want to improve lessons section with some exercise to train and probe that you have learned this lesson. Some great news will arrive soon to the iOS version about hanzi writing. Keep learning!
Phenomenal, thorough HSK1 lessons
There’s alot on this app, and it’s a good thing. The enormous varieties of games/quiz formats mean I can test and learn characters in many different contexts, which helps me learn them a lot better. (Though I use Duolingo a lot to supplement, it’s very easy to fall into pattern recognition with their lessons and not learn the material as solidly.) Free content is sufficient, but I happily paid the one time $18 (thank you for not making it subscription!!), well worth it for the dozens of study materials/lessons, quizzes/games, well structured dictionary, and easy to use and appealing design. Incredibly thorough educational material that’s well written and tested. Look forward to graduating to HSK2 next so I can opt for the next app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review Mmacmahon! We are happy that you have found useful Chinesimple app & resources for your learning. We are glad to offer different PRO plans to make the app suitable for any kind of student: plans for just one-month review resource or a lifetime license to keep the app forever as a great review tool. Keep learning and we are sure you will reach HSK2 course soon :)
May 2022 Update was awful
This app is great for learning Chinese. It has many features that let you learn vocabulary, sentences, grammar, and characters. And the pay version is a one-time purchase and not subscription which is great.
That said, they just updated the game and changed their character writing feature to make it more “user friendly”. It is clear that they got someone with terrible handwriting to write the hanzi and now they are forcing learners who want to use this feature to adopt this same terrible handwriting. The proportions are all wrong, there are incorrect strokes (left leaning that should be right, right leaning that should be left, that sort of thing). And to top it all off, there doesn’t seem to be a way to turn off the visible strokes so you can practice from memory - a feature the old version had.
I really like this app series as a whole, but this update was awful. Please fix this feature!
Developer Response ,
Hi ProudWhovian, thanks a lot for your detailed feedback. We will try to think about how to apply your second point, it may be interesting to be able to customize the current app with previous levels vocabulary. About app license, each marketplace is complete independent. As you are not subscribing to a service, you are buying a license that it is not transferible to other platform. And last, about sync progress, we are working to offer in the future the possibility to make a backup and sync the app progress. Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ruben Lopez Bello
- 308 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2022 Rubén López Bello
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Lifetime $34.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.