Don’t worry! We know that learning Chinese is rather complicated, but our student Bingo has just obtained his HSK Certificate, thanks to Chinesimple, and he is ready to help you.
Stop wasting your time with boring books, highly expensive courses or heavy paper dictionaries. With no more than Bingo's assistance you are going to read, write and speak Chinese. Bingo is going to undertake your progress evaluation by analyzing your hit rate and failures. This way you may practice and concentrate only on the essential. In a very short time and with a minimum amount of effort you will be ready for the official HSK exam, without the constraints of schedules or costly resources. All necessary contents are available at Chinesimple, always updated.
This is what you are going to learn:
● You are going to learn more than 2500 words.
● You are going to learn to express yourself with more than 1800 common sentences and expressions.
● You are going to learn how to read and write texts.
● You are going to learn the required grammar with more than 200 lessons.
● You are going to enjoy 2500 Picturecards / Flashcards with an image and the meaning of each word.
● You are going to practice with more than 20 completely different games.
● You are going to practice with real pronouncing and writing exercises.
● You are going to evaluate your pronouncing with voice recognition.
● You will be able to learn both simplified and traditional characters.
● You are going to evaluate yourself with different evaluation tests in order to know your level.
● You are going to have example sentences for each learned word.
● You will be able to save your favorite words in customized lists.
● You will be able to set as you wish the color of the pitches, the Pinyin mode and even the type of character.
● You will be provided with progress statistics.
● You will instantly know which words you should pay more attention to.
● You will reach your goal once you have completed our more than 6000 challenges and achievements.
● You will be able to enjoy all the audio recorded by a native Chinese teacher.
● You will have access to the contents wherever you are, without the need of internet connection.
● All the contents are available in your own language, translated by professional translators (English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish).
● The Chinese version which you are going to study is the most widespread and official one – Mandarin.
Stop looking and start straight away learning Chinese for free. Start speaking and writing Chinese in a fast and funny way. With Chinesimple you will save money and time and simultaneously you are going to help our environment by reducing the use of paper, ink and plastic. At Chinesimple you will be 100% digital and environmentally friendly.
Bingo is waiting for you!
Other users who are already learning with Chinesimple:
● More than 1,000,000 total downloads.
● +165,000 active users.
● +7,000 total reviews.
● Average rating: 4.8 / 5.
● Since 2012 Chinesimple has been helping other people to learn Chinese.
• One more step with the new HSK v3.0 (2021) vocabulary: HSK 4 v3.0 and HSK 5 v3.0 words are now available in all languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
• HSK 1 and 2 German translation improvements, thank you Susanne!
• HSK 5 stroke count fixes.
• Picturecards have been renamed Flashcards.
• Many improvements to the Flashcard list.
• Some improvements to Progress: now you can check your Flashcard progress.
• Fixed error in Dictionary search box for iOS 15.
Ratings and Reviews
Best okay app
I like it but I think I could do better
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We LOVE to implement user suggestions or improvements on the app. Indeed, many of the current app features had been suggested by current users. What do you think about to write us with your ideas to improve the app for your learning? Thanks! email@example.com
Enable cross-device login and it would be a perfect app.
This is an excellent app whether you are learning Chinese to study for the HSK tests or not. There have been recent updates to further improve upon the app and it seems like more features/updates are coming. The price for the Pro version is not bad considering you buy once and then you have the Pro version - there’s no annual subscription nonsense.
There are only 2 reasons I didn’t give this app 5 stars:
1. There doesn’t seem to be a way to carry my purchase of the app across my devices like I can do with other apps. I paid to go Pro on my iPad but my Android phone version of the App is not Pro and the two apps are not synced. I don’t like this double-dipping nonsense - there should be a way to “sign in” across my devices so that my progress can by synced and I don’t have to buy Pro twice. This is really the reason I didn’t give 5 stars - the second reason is more a minor wish/gripe but not a big deal.
2. There doesn’t seem to be progressional review as you advance to the other HSK levels (each a separate app). Granted, I’ve only just started using the HSK 2 app, but I’m not seeing any review of the HSK 1 stuff incorporated. This is a much smaller issue than the first as I can just return to the HSK 1 app to review as needed.
Developer Response ,
Hi ProudWhovian, thanks a lot for your detailed feedback. We will try to think about how to apply your second point, it may be interesting to be able to customize the current app with previous levels vocabulary. About app license, each marketplace is complete independent. As you are not subscribing to a service, you are buying a license that it is not transferible to other platform. And last, about sync progress, we are working to offer in the future the possibility to make a backup and sync the app progress. Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ruben Lopez Bello
- 336.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 Rubén López Bello
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Lifetime $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.