The Chint Connect App Connect the inverter through wifi or Bluetooth, configure the inverter parameters through the App, upload the power generation data and power generation status information of the inverter to the server, and apply the Internet of Things to the ordinary solar power station equipment.
The Chint Connect App is a versatile tool for configuring inverters and troubleshooting with LinKit hardware.
With Chint Connect, users can complete the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Flex Gateway and inverters. Field installations that used laptops, oscilloscopes or other ancillary tools have now been replaced by smartphones.
1. Configure the Flex Gateway, Bluetooth Gateway, and Inverter and check if it has been successfully configured.
2. Initialize the new site system, the site owner can monitor all relevant electrical data in real time, control the device and remotely upgrade the inverter firmware.
3. Upgrade the firmware of Flex Gateway, Inverters and LinKit in the field.
1. Fixed some G2 gateway installation issues
2.Fixed the display logic of the page
- Shanghai Chint Power Systems Co., Ltd.
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Shanghai Chint Power Systems Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.