Order real, delicious food for pickup or delivery & earn points towards FREE Chipotle with Chipotle Rewards. All with the tiny Chipotle that lives on your phone.
•About Chipotle Rewards•
- You’ll earn points for ordering online or scanning when you pay at a restaurant
- Use the app to SCAN for points and use your Rewards at a restaurant
- You can get points faster with Bonuses (like extra point days)
- Let’s just say, we won’t forget you on your birthday
- Forget to scan? No sweat, just keep your receipt and submit a points request
- Points and Rewards can take up to 24-48 hours to show up in your account
- Create and join Chipotle group orders
- Skip the line and pickup at our pickup shelves
- Get your order delivered straight to you door with delivery
- Check out our exclusive Featured and Lifestyle Bowls
- Your saved favorite and recent meals are on the menu too
- Swipe to customize your burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos to perfection (no limits)
- Make checkout a breeze and pay with saved cards or Apple Pay
- Save your favorite Chipotle restaurants and delivery addresses
Rolling out bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Generally good, but scrap the DoorDash Integration
Generally I have no major problems with the app. I have occasionally forgotten to select Delivery for my order when I’ve been in a rush, causing me to have to go pick it up (that should be an easy UI fix with a toggle or buttons that stand out) but aside from that ordering is easy.
What I don’t like - related to delivery - is both the DoorDash integration and use of the DoorDash service generally. The integration provides only basic info, then links me out to a website for map “tracking”. It’s a terrible experience, plus while the app shows fairly real-time high level status, the website it takes me to for more advanced tracking g does not. I have to continually refresh the page, and I can’t see any driver activity prior to it leaving the store.
Which takes me to the DoorDash service. They often can’t find a driver (I live in a major city so as a service it suggests they don’t have enough drivers to support demand. Plus their mapping system is terrible. It’s often inaccurate, plus I can’t see that my driver is actually making multiple ops unless I see him go the wrong direction. Totally bad customer experience. The drivers themselves are fine, but it would behoove them to spend a little extra to be supported by a better API/delivery app experience. In fact my meal was supposed to arrive 25 minutes ago, but because of DD it’s super late. This is a semi-frequent thing.
Overall great but with flaws
Overall I love the convenience and layout but there are some essential flaws that really aggravate me.
1. The gift card management is AWFUL. Seriously awful. If the gift card you apply is insufficient you can’t use the gift card along with a credit card. You can only use one payment method. I’ve had a $2 balance on my gift card for months because I haven’t been able to use the full balance. Similarly you can’t add an additional gift card to the balance. I have a new gift card but the app won’t let you add to an existing gift card balance. So I can’t use my current gift card or new one unless I pay in store...which defeats the purpose of ordering via the app. Honestly this is the main reason for my low rated. It’s just stupidity and it’s the only restaurant app I’ve ever seen so this. It’s just DUMB. Did I mention it’s dumb?
2. The app always defaults to a certain location, even if you set a certain location before going to order. I have ordered from the wrong location after the app defaulted without me realizing. There are multiple locations on the same street in my area so I thought I had the right location until o got to the store and they didn’t have my order. The people were understanding and gave me my order with no additional charge.
Lacking basic functionality
I love the convenience of being able to order food by an application and have it ready when I get there.
However, the chipotle app leaves a lot to be desired.I had purchased a gift card and loaded it onto my app, but when it got down to only seven dollars, it proved to be very frustrating because I couldn’t make up the rest of my order with another payment. I had to go to the store and have them scan the app in order to remove the remaining balance on the gift card and clear it out. The problem is, the folks in the store are not that well trained and it took three times of doing that in order to make it show properly.
Also, even if you have more than one gift card, you have to remove one before you can add another. Once again, very inconvenient.
It’s also very frustrating that you can’t order a vegan salad without the guacamole and get credit for that. If you aren’t ordering a two dollar add-on, then your order should be two dollars less.
And finally, you should have the option to make something light or extra for every option. Sometimes I can and sometimes it says I have exceeded the number even though I basically ordered the same thing almost every day.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- 94.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014, 2017 Chipotle Mexican Grill
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.