Like a tiny Chipotle that lives in your phone, our app lets you order real, delicious food for pickup or delivery. Plus, you can earn points and redeem Chipotle Rewards in the Rewards Exchange.
ABOUT CHIPOTLE REWARDS
- Members bank points automatically for in-app orders.
- In-person, scan the app to earn points and redeem rewards.
- Redeem points on Food, Goods and Giving in the Rewards Exchange.
- Set a favorite reward to track points as you go.
- Get rewarded faster with bonus offers and early access to new menu items.
- Oh, and let’s just say… we won’t forget you on your birthday.
- Pick up quicker with mobile pickup shelves and Chipotlane.
- Or, get your order delivered straight to your door.
- Try tasty menu items you can only get in-app or online.
- Get your faves faster with saved meals and recent orders.
- Go crazy with unlimited ‘extra’ ‘light’ and ‘on-the-side’ customizations.
- Low gift card balance? Split the payment with another card.
- Pay your way with Apple Pay.
- See your sustainability impact with Real Foodprint metrics.
- Start a Group Order to invite your squad in on the fun.
- Save your go-to Chipotle locations and delivery addresses.
With a fresh look, easy access to group orders, helpful messaging, and loads of other improvements, ordering Chipotle is easier than ever. Have a low gift card balance? Split your payment with another card. And we added an ADA-accessible pickup shelf preference, so everyone has easy access.
Introducing the Rewards Exchange, an all-new Chipotle Rewards experience you’ve been dreaming of (and asking for). Chipotle Rewards members can now redeem points for a variety of rewards, from free burritos and guac to non-profit donations and Chipotle Goods.
From menu to checkout, we kept all the things you love about our app. Quick reorder, unlimited customizations, Real Foodprint—it’s all there. Just better.
Ratings and Reviews
Generally good, but scrap the DoorDash Integration
Generally I have no major problems with the app. I have occasionally forgotten to select Delivery for my order when I’ve been in a rush, causing me to have to go pick it up (that should be an easy UI fix with a toggle or buttons that stand out) but aside from that ordering is easy.
What I don’t like - related to delivery - is both the DoorDash integration and use of the DoorDash service generally. The integration provides only basic info, then links me out to a website for map “tracking”. It’s a terrible experience, plus while the app shows fairly real-time high level status, the website it takes me to for more advanced tracking g does not. I have to continually refresh the page, and I can’t see any driver activity prior to it leaving the store.
Which takes me to the DoorDash service. They often can’t find a driver (I live in a major city so as a service it suggests they don’t have enough drivers to support demand. Plus their mapping system is terrible. It’s often inaccurate, plus I can’t see that my driver is actually making multiple ops unless I see him go the wrong direction. Totally bad customer experience. The drivers themselves are fine, but it would behoove them to spend a little extra to be supported by a better API/delivery app experience. In fact my meal was supposed to arrive 25 minutes ago, but because of DD it’s super late. This is a semi-frequent thing.
Overall great but with flaws
Overall I love the convenience and layout but there are some essential flaws that really aggravate me.
1. The gift card management is AWFUL. Seriously awful. If the gift card you apply is insufficient you can’t use the gift card along with a credit card. You can only use one payment method. I’ve had a $2 balance on my gift card for months because I haven’t been able to use the full balance. Similarly you can’t add an additional gift card to the balance. I have a new gift card but the app won’t let you add to an existing gift card balance. So I can’t use my current gift card or new one unless I pay in store...which defeats the purpose of ordering via the app. Honestly this is the main reason for my low rated. It’s just stupidity and it’s the only restaurant app I’ve ever seen so this. It’s just DUMB. Did I mention it’s dumb?
2. The app always defaults to a certain location, even if you set a certain location before going to order. I have ordered from the wrong location after the app defaulted without me realizing. There are multiple locations on the same street in my area so I thought I had the right location until o got to the store and they didn’t have my order. The people were understanding and gave me my order with no additional charge.
I went to order from the app and kept getting a “Something Went Wrong” message. After several attempts trying different changes I got in my vehicle to just order in person. When I walked in there was a small line of people and when I asked a patron if this was the end of the line to order she said that you have to order online or in the app. I went to an employee and explained that I had tried to order multiple times and keep getting the same error he told me that their network had been down for at least 30 minutes and will not be back up for another 20 minutes or more. I then asked if I could just give him my order and he said no, you have to order online or in the app. I then said that you just told me the network was down and would not be up for 20 or more minutes. His response was yes you will have to wait till the networks back up until you order and then it may be an hour or so before we have the food ready. At what point does common sense come in to play?! I wasted time and effort to get a ridiculous response and was turned away to give my business to another establishment. It is not all the employees fault. If Chipotle had a network issue then they should shut down the app and the website stating that there’s an issue and not let the customer feel like they can place an order when there was no way the customers were going to be able to place that order. The whole experience has soured me towards purchasing any further meals from Chipotle.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- 118.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014, 2017 Chipotle Mexican Grill
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.