Order real, delicious food for pickup or delivery & earn points towards FREE Chipotle with Chipotle Rewards. All with the tiny Chipotle that lives on your phone.
•About Chipotle Rewards•
- You’ll earn points for ordering online or scanning when you pay at a restaurant
- Use the app to SCAN for points and use your Rewards at a restaurant
- You can get points faster with Bonuses (like extra point days)
- Let’s just say, we won’t forget you on your birthday
- Forget to scan? No sweat, just keep your receipt and submit a points request
- Points and Rewards can take up to 24-48 hours to show up in your account
- Create and join Chipotle group orders
- Skip the line and pickup at our pickup shelves
- Get your order delivered straight to you door with delivery
- Check out our exclusive Featured and Lifestyle Bowls
- Your saved favorite and recent meals are on the menu too
- Swipe to customize your burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos to perfection (no limits)
- Make checkout a breeze and pay with saved cards or Apple Pay
- Save your favorite Chipotle restaurants and delivery addresses
We've added Group Orders to the app! Just tap the Group Order button and share your link via text or email to your friends or family. Your lucky guests can place their order by following the link to group-order-burrito-bliss. Group orders work seamlessly as pickup or delivery orders. We also worked out a few kinks along the way with other fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall great but with flaws
Overall I love the convenience and layout but there are some essential flaws that really aggravate me.
1. The gift card management is AWFUL. Seriously awful. If the gift card you apply is insufficient you can’t use the gift card along with a credit card. You can only use one payment method. I’ve had a $2 balance on my gift card for months because I haven’t been able to use the full balance. Similarly you can’t add an additional gift card to the balance. I have a new gift card but the app won’t let you add to an existing gift card balance. So I can’t use my current gift card or new one unless I pay in store...which defeats the purpose of ordering via the app. Honestly this is the main reason for my low rated. It’s just stupidity and it’s the only restaurant app I’ve ever seen so this. It’s just DUMB. Did I mention it’s dumb?
2. The app always defaults to a certain location, even if you set a certain location before going to order. I have ordered from the wrong location after the app defaulted without me realizing. There are multiple locations on the same street in my area so I thought I had the right location until o got to the store and they didn’t have my order. The people were understanding and gave me my order with no additional charge.
Lacking basic functionality
I love the convenience of being able to order food by an application and have it ready when I get there.
However, the chipotle app leaves a lot to be desired.I had purchased a gift card and loaded it onto my app, but when it got down to only seven dollars, it proved to be very frustrating because I couldn’t make up the rest of my order with another payment. I had to go to the store and have them scan the app in order to remove the remaining balance on the gift card and clear it out. The problem is, the folks in the store are not that well trained and it took three times of doing that in order to make it show properly.
Also, even if you have more than one gift card, you have to remove one before you can add another. Once again, very inconvenient.
It’s also very frustrating that you can’t order a vegan salad without the guacamole and get credit for that. If you aren’t ordering a two dollar add-on, then your order should be two dollars less.
And finally, you should have the option to make something light or extra for every option. Sometimes I can and sometimes it says I have exceeded the number even though I basically ordered the same thing almost every day.
This app would not let me move on until I selected one of 3 ways for The App (not me) to select which location I want IT to chose. None of the 3 are how I want to place an order. I would prefer to manually select a store each time because if I’m picking up I am out for work and may want to pick up either close to a location I will be, close to my office or home. None of the 3 options will let me do this. AND mark my words I guarantee I will place an order, glance over it and miss something because I’m in a hurry and the order will be sent to a store I did not intend (because I have done this before on similar apps). I know that’s ultimately my fault but it wouldn’t happen if I could manually select the store location I want. Also the app should tell us if the location is out of something or the team should have a way to update it to remove options they don’t have. I order crunchy tacos only to get there and discover their fryer was down and had to make a different choice. Clearly not the end of the world but i didn’t find out until I went up to the counter to pick up so obviously the order wasn’t ready, the point of the app is to save time when I’m in a hurry and if that can happen it would have been faster for me to just go through the line and place an order the regular way. That way it easy to say light salsa too.
I’m not sure I’ll use the app again...
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.