Chitrakshar will help you to learn Indic languages such as Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi using alphabet charts with visuals and voice-overs.
This is a golden opportunity for every Marathi / Sanskrit / Hindi speaking household to teach their children alphabets using simplified charts and statements. The app is based on very old teaching and education methodologies such as ‘Aksharmala’ and ‘Varnamala’. This App uses visuals such as animals, fruits, vegetables to teach children to identify alphabet using names and also helps kids to pronounce alphabets using background sounds that pronounce alphabets and visuals.
Simple statements are used to attract the attention of kids towards Devanagari alphabets recognition, identification and pronunciation.
Following aids are available to help your children to learn Devanagari Alphabets:
1. Intuitive visuals and illustrations are used to help your children to identify alphabets and relate alphabets to objects such as animals, fruits, vegetables, gods, humans.
2. Professional voiceovers artist’s voices used to help your children to correctly pronounce alphabets and names.
3. Simple statements are used to help your children to ease pronunciation and sentence construction.
4. English translation is provided for every Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi word. Visuals + Voice Overs + Translation will help any individual to easily grasp Indic languages.
We are immensely happy to dedicate our best efforts to enable everyone to learn Devanagari script.
Chitrakshar app is universal which can be used on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. App also supports all landscape and portrait device orientations to give you the opportunity to use our app at your pleasure and your choice of device orientation. Chitrakshar App supports ‘Multitasking’ on iPad, So now you can use Chitrakshar App side by side with another app to take notes while you learn to pronounce Devanagari alphabets. Chitrakshar App supports the iPhone with the notch and also support the latest iPad Pro with edge to edge display. App now supports Apple Pencil 1st Generation and 2nd Generation on Apple iPad. We now support external trackpad and mouse pointer devices for iPad.
Also do check out our two other apps called Mudrakshar for learning to write, trace, pronounce and identify Devanagari Alphabets. And Swarakshar which includes 422 Devanagari Script Alphabets with voice overs.
All of our apps including Mudrakshar, Swarakshar and Chitrakshar are available on your iPhone (iOS), iPod touch (iOS), iPad (iPadOS) and on your Macintosh (macOS) Desktop or Laptop Computer.
Also do give us a good review on App Store and let us know with your comments what you like the most and what you want to see in future updates.
OR If you have any suggestions, queries or any feature request do let us know on the following page:
Support Page: https://chitrakshar.com/support/
- Font issues fixed for all iPadOS screens
- Dark Theme Appearance issues fixed
- UI Design updated with new colours and look and feel
- Layout issues fixed
- App performance improved for speed
- The app is now developed for iOS 13 and above
- The app was already supporting iPhone 11, Pro and 11 Pro Max but here we go we mentioned it again with this release
- App now supports Apple Pencil 1st Generation and 2nd Generation on Apple iPad
- With support for iOS and iPadOS 13.4, we now support external trackpad and mouse pointer devices for iPad.
- App now supports iPhone X, XS, XR & XS Max devices with a notch.
- App now supports the Year 2018 iPad Pro 11-inch & 12.9-inch with an edge to edge display
- iPad Multitasking Layout issues fixed
- App now optimised for more performance & power saving
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.