Chitrakshar will help you to learn Indic languages such as Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi using alphabet charts with visuals and voice overs.
This is golden opportunity for every Marathi / Sanskrit / Hindi speaking household to teach their children alphabets using simplified charts and statements. App is based on vary old teaching and education methodologies such as ‘Aksharmala’ and ‘Varnamala’. This App uses visuals such as animals, fruits, vegetables to teach children to identify alphabet using names and also helps kids to pronounce alphabets using background sounds that pronounce alphabets and visuals.
Simple statements are used to attract attention of kids towards Devanagari alphabets recognition, identification and pronunciation.
Following aids are available to help your children to learn Devanagari Alphabets:
1. Intuitive visuals and illustrations are used to help your children to identify alphabets and relate alphabets to objects such as animals, fruits, vegetables, gods, humans.
2. Professional voice overs artist’s voices used to help your children to correctly pronounce alphabets and names.
3. A simple statements are used to help your children to ease pronunciation and sentence construction.
4. English translation is provided for every Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi word. Visuals + Voice Overs + Translation will help any individual to easily grasp Indic languages.
Also do check out our two other apps called Mudrakshar for learning to write, trace, pronounce and identify Devanagari Alphabets. And Swarakshar which includes 422 Devanagari Script Alphabets with voice overs.
If you have any suggestions, queries or any feature request do let us know on following page:
Support Page: http://mandarapte.com/support/
- App now supports iPhone X, XS, XR & XS Max devices with notch.
- App now supports Year 2018 iPad Pro 11-inch & 12.9-inch with edge to edge display
- iPad Multitasking Layout issues fixed
- App now optimised for more performance & power saving
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.