CHMate is an amazing way to read eBooks for EPUB and CHM format. With CHMate, You can organize your files into personal collections, add bookmarks and notes to your favorite passages, and find the desired text anywhere in your book.
iCloud features (iOS 7.0 and above required)
• Organize your CHM documents into personal Collections that appear on all your devices
• Keep bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page up-to-date everywhere using iCloud
Great ways to read
• Customizable fonts for heading, body text and code snippets, adjustable line height.
• Fast scrolling, never be lagged with the pagination.
• Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features
• Share quotes, or thoughts about your favorite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages, or Mail
• Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature
• Gathering and show all images inside a page
• Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment
• Add files with desktop web browser or iTunes File Sharing
Note: You can try the free CHMate before you buy.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fix an issue on saving images
Ratings and Reviews
Good CHM reader
I tried the lite version of this app, along with several others, before purchasing this one.
The "quick jump" feature is very helpfully when scrolling through a large page; the ability to browse the entire photo gallery for a page is really nice, esp. when reading textbooks with figures that need referencing. However the best feature of this app is its ability to alter the text formatting within the app - this allows me to set the text so that it is easily read - I never have to scroll from right to left to read an entire line or squint to make out the text. These features make reading CHM files enjoyable.
I gave this app only 4 stars because it is missing 2 very important features:
1. The ability to perform a text search on an entire document. It can search a single page or the TOC well - but if you're looking for a term that isn't in the currently loaded page, you're out of luck until you load it. There is only one CHM reader in the app store, to my knowledge, that has this feature (CHM+). I currently use CHM+ as my default reader for this reason.
2. The ability to organize my files into folders.
Not searching in whole documents when the book is large ( 5000 page ) like Nelson textbook of pediatric
Great EPub CHM Reader
Love this app!
The developer, realazy, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chen Xianan
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © lazyapps.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.