Choco makes placing supplier orders better - for free. Fed up with endless sheets of invoices and order guides, late-night phone calls and incorrect deliveries? Choco's digital tool makes ordering easier, faster and more accurate for chefs and managers. It's free for restaurants now and forever, no hidden costs. Roll up your sleeves & download.
For chefs & ordering managers:
- Order from all of your suppliers, from anywhere - Choco is available on all mobile and tablet devices
- Manage multiple restaurants in one app - update employee information, check orders made, receive order alerts
- Stay organized with digital order guides - customize by category or walk-in order
- Browse supplier catalogs - discover new and exciting products
- Chat to your team and sales reps - devices are synced across your team so you're always up to date
For suppliers & sales reps:
- Showcase your products by sending photos and updating product information - sell more, faster
- Quickly confirm orders and respond to questions - remove communication lags and offer the best customer service
- Manage all your customers in one app - at the office, in the car, on the street
- We have been working on improving the app stability and performance. Choco is now faster and better than ever.
- We've also got rid of some pesky bugs, they won't bother you anymore!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My supplier loves it
Choco has not only made managing my entire kitchen 10x easier, it also saves my suppliers a lot of time and effort in the very tedious order inputting process.
Since I started using Choco, orders have always arrived on time. If I experience any order mishaps, I can always reference my order details and speak to my supplier directly. This app has improved the relationships I have with my suppliers!
Bonus point: my staff loves how simple it is.
Developer Response ,
That's great to hear! We're constantly improving our product for chefs, managers and suppliers. Keep an eye out for the new features and stay in touch!
The Choco Team"
Not great for your Sales reps
This app is great in theory but in execution on the receiving end, it is not. Having been a Bar Manager and a Restaurant General Manager, I understand the appeal. But...
As now a sales rep for a beer/spirits/wine distributor, I have 75 accounts (about average for most reps). Accounts communicate their orders via email, text, and phone call. Sometime a combination of the above for their one/two weekly order.
Enter Choco. I suddenly, without warning from accounts, now receive: an email with the order, a text message broken into multiple parts with the order, and a message notification from the app (which isn’t useful on the sales side).
Additionally, I have accounts ordering things via message in the app (email notification and app notification but not a text message).
Can you start to see where this creates confusion?
Also, when we are out of stock on an item, it only forces us to communicate via email, text, or phone call to resolve it circumventing the entire reason for the app.
Final question: every app has to make money somehow be it ads or some other means... how is this one making its money?
Has saved me hours of my life, juggling every vendors personal preferences on communication of their daily orders. What could take up to an hour to input is now done in minutes. Super easy set up and very few hiccups after the fact A+++
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Choco Communications GmbH
- 139.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Choco Communications GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.