Choice of Games 12+
Choice of Games LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The choice is yours!
Choice of Games is a magnificent library of interactive novels: action, adventure, drama, historical, war, humor, supernatural, and more. Our games are entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. Choose your path: your choices control the story.
Try a few of these Choice of Games classics:
• Affairs of the Court: Choice of Romance — Plunge into court politics and change the course of history, or pursue a love affair that rocks the kingdom to its foundations!
• Choice of Broadsides — Step into the shoes of the greatest naval hero of all time... you!
• Choice of the Deathless — Battle demons and undead attorneys, and win souls to pay back your student loans!
• Choice of the Dragon — Become a fire-breathing dragon who sleeps on gold and kidnaps princesses!
• Choice of Kung Fu — Become the world's greatest kung-fu fighter or find true enlightenment.
• Choice of Robots — The robots you design will change the world! Will you show them the true meaning of love, or conquer Alaska with your robot army?
• Choice of the Vampire — A 200-year journey of love, power, and redemption.
• Creatures Such as We — A philosophical romance with game designers on the moon. In this game within a game, there has to be a better ending! Awarded 2nd place in the 2014 IFComp.
• For Rent: Haunted House — Rent out a haunted house under the tyrannical eye of a ruthless boss. Screw over your tenants! Ignore supernatural phenomena!
• Grand Academy for Future Villains — Taking over the world? Welcome to the world's finest preparatory villain school!
• Heart of the House — What will you sacrifice when trapped in a haunted manor? Will you destroy this evil or claim its power? And can love bloom in a haunted house?
• Psy High — What's scarier: the principal, your psychic powers, or finding a date for prom?
• Silverworld — Survive the past, save the future, and explore a savage Stone Age world!
• Tally Ho — A Jazz Age comedy of manners—only a perfect servant can solve a perfect mess!
Learn more at https://choiceofgames.com
Happy Pride month! If you enjoy "Choice of Games," please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you I love this app
I really like the products this app gives you. You get to read two or three chapters for free for any book that is released to see if your going to like the book and mechanics the authors made; this is immensely helpful in choosing purchases and knowing you are going to enjoy them. There are lots of genres and even author categories (they are pretty good authors) to help you in your search of picking your favorite book/games out of the bunch. There even a free section, while most book will make you watch an ad to read still there’s are a bunch of free books to enjoy. For beginners you should probably start with something to learn the mechanics like choice of dragon I also liked choice of the Vampire at first and both are free to play. Give the ap a try it’s frustration free and full of enjoyment. But befor you make a purchase do make an account just in case something happens.
My suggestion would be let us write reviews or give a link so we can support our favorite creators in making us our beloved content through the app for people that don’t have social media. It would be nice to express our excitement and appreciation to some of the incredible authors that use this forum as a medium to give us there creations. Their are probably places out of this app to find them but I don’t know where to look.
Good app but suggestions
I love the variety of stories and that they have free trials. Always loved the books from this company so I am glad to play even more! However, I would like it if there was a save/load feature. I think that after you play through a story once normally, you should unlock a save/load feature to save and load the game at any point. It is annoying to have to restart the whole story every time I choose the wrong thing when I am trying to get achievements. Or instead of a save/load feature, maybe I could choose to go back to the beginning of the chapter or the last chapter or something.
Also I wish we could leave/read reviews for individual books. I would like to tell the creator of Social Services of the Doomed that I wished we could have an option, when asked, to say that we like men & nonbinary people. (And women & nonbinary people obviously but that’s not my choice) Right now I would have to say I like only men, only nonbinary people, or any gender. So yeah, being able to review individual books within the app would be a good addition!
Love the One App
So, I have played a good bit of Choice and Hosted (their other brand) games. I actually don’t mind the one app because I prefer a centralized location to access all the games I had. I play a lot of RPGs on the console, and I read in my spare time so I love the combination when I need something casual and in between. Plus, many of them are not as kiddie as similar games in the app store. There is also a nice mix of genres.
You can preview the game before you buy, and if you are signed up for their mailing list or notifications, you learn when new ones drop. New stories are usually discounted for a week or so. There are also a few free stories mixed in there.
I enjoy, through their combined brands, many of the series. I replay a good bit of the stories. There are other on my list to eventually. I have just been wary of a few. Off the top of my head, (some of these might be the Hosted Choices app as well); I like Way Haven Chronicles, Choices of a Mobster, Samurai of Hyuga Series, Hero Rises Series, Blood Money, Versus Series, Tin Star, Choice of Rebel, etc. I recommend the overall app to people who like to read or enjoy RPGs.
Developer Response ,
Hi! In the latest version of our app, you can now rate our games and see how other people rated them. To view ratings, tap the "Detail" button on the Games list. You can also sort our games by average rating using "Order by: Rating." To leave a rating, play a game through to the end. You'll be prompted to rate the game on a scale from 1 to 10, and then sign in to have your vote counted.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Choice of Games LLC
- 26.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Choice of Games
- In-App Purchases
- Creme de la Creme $7.99
- Choice of Magics $7.99
- Royal Affairs $7.99
- Werewolves: Haven Rising $6.99
- Stronghold $6.99
- Psy High $5.99
- Vampire: Night Road $11.99
- Champion of the Gods $5.99
- Heroes Rise: The Prodigy $4.99
- Heroes of Myth $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.