Cholesterol Table: diet aid 12+
Browse, calculate food content
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Cholesterol control is important for maintaining a healthy heart and reducing the risk of heart disease. With Cholesterol Table and Calculator, you can take control of your cholesterol intake and make informed decisions about your diet.
Our app provides a comprehensive list of cholesterol content in foods, so you can easily identify foods that are high in cholesterol and make healthier choices. But that's not all! Our app also features a powerful calculator that allows you to quickly and easily calculate the cholesterol in your meals. You can even calculate the cholesterol in a portion of a product or meal, making it easy to manage your cholesterol intake throughout the day.
In addition, Cholesterol Table and Calculator features a weight tracker with charts and statistics, so you can track your progress and stay motivated. Maintaining a healthy weight is also important for reducing the risk of heart disease.
Download Cholesterol Tracker & Calculator today and start taking control of your cholesterol intake and your heart health!
With My Cholesterol Table you can:
* care about health
* know good food
* follow low cholesterol diets
* prevent diseases
* find cholesterol content in food
* fight overweight
* have it always at hand
There are several factors that may cause high cholesterol levels: diets that are high in saturated or trans fats and salt, being overweight or obese, smoking, not enough physical activity, inherited (genetic) tendencies, and old age. Eating a heart-friendly diet is critical to keeping cholesterol levels under control. To assist you in your diet, this app contains a table of cholesterol content. In our other app you can find a table of the glycemic index of foods. Both apps are the good way to keep control over what you eat.
Note: This application is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Only your doctor can diagnose and treat a medical problem. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor.
The app includes optional in-app purchases like:
1) Remove ads
2) Premium features
In the premium you get:
* Calculator of the Cholesterol Content
* Cholesterol content per serving and Meal calculator
* Weight tracking with statistics and beautiful charts
* Future additions to the app
* Import/export all your data to/from cloud storage
* No more nag screens
* No more ads!
The app includes optional in-app purchases. Some may be auto-renewable subscription based IAP which in simple terms means that:
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of the free one month initial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
The new version introduces integration with Apple Health, making it easier to track weight and sync with weight monitoring devices. The app also has a new look and improved usability.
Ratings and Reviews
I haven’t really used the application much but do you have a photo at if changing from kg to lbs? That would make it easier for me and a lot of people. Please let me know and I give you 5 stars.
This app is helpful So do you know what foods to eat and to limit the ones that are bad for you
Waste of time
Not a large enough food database. Doesn’t have any restaurants or name brand grocery food. I wish I wouldn’t have wasted my money getting premium. Premium tracks your cholesterol. Doesn’t work if there’s no food in the database. I could keep a running list in notes or excel
Developer Response ,
Cholesterol is not present in all food in the World. It is present mostly in the animal origin food. The list of cholesterol content in foods available in the app is the one of the most comprehensive.
The app has a free trial for a few days and you can check its features before you "waste" any money.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rafal Platek
- 35.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023, cream.software
- In-App Purchases
- Premium for 1 year! $9.99
- Premium for 1 week $1.99
- Premium for 1 month $2.99
- One-time purchase $13.99
- Cholesterol Content Calculator $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Premium for 6 months $6.99