Cholesterol Table and Calculator is an app that lets you easily browse, search for, calculate and display the cholesterol content of different foods and meals. There is no need to register or login anywhere to use it. All user data are saved in the device. I wish you health!
With My Cholesterol Table you can:
* care about health
* know good food
* follow low cholesterol diets
* prevent diseases
* find cholesterol content in food
* fight overweight
* have it always at hand
Know the content of cholesterol in foods, follow low cholesterol diets and lower risk of diseases.
Contrary to common belief, cholesterol itself isn't that bad. It is a fatlike substance that your body creates and also absorbs from the food you eat. In fact, your body cannot function properly without cholesterol. However, too much cholesterol creates a higher risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke, the main causes of mortality in many countries around the world. View the table of cholesterol content in foods now.
There are several factors that may cause high cholesterol levels: diets that are high in saturated or trans fats and salt, being overweight or obese, smoking, not enough physical activity, inherited (genetic) tendencies, and old age. Eating a heart-friendly diet is critical to keeping cholesterol levels under control. To assist you in your diet, this app contains a table of cholesterol content. In our other app you can find a table of the glycemic index of foods. Both apps are the good way to keep control over what you eat.
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install the app and use it to take control of your health.
What wikipedia tells us about the cholesterol sources?
From a dietary perspective, cholesterol is not found in significant amounts in plant sources. In addition, plant products such as flax seeds and peanuts contain cholesterol-like compounds called phytosterols, which are believed to compete with cholesterol for absorption in the intestines.
Fat intake also plays a role in blood-cholesterol levels. Trans fats have been shown to reduce levels of HDL while increasing levels of LDL (which is bad). Based on such evidence and evidence implicating low HDL and high LDL levels in cardiovascular disease (see Hypercholesterolemia), many health authorities advocate reducing LDL cholesterol through changes in diet in addition to other lifestyle modifications.
Note: This application is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Only your doctor can diagnose and treat a medical problem. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor.
Additional information regarding in-app purchases
The app includes optional in-app purchases like:
1) Remove ads
2) Premium features
In the premium you get:
* Calculator of the Cholesterol Content
* Cholesterol content per serving and Meal calculator
* Weight tracking with statistics and beautiful charts
* Future additions to the app
* Import/export all your data to/from cloud storage
* No more nag screens
* No more ads!
The app includes optional in-app purchases. Some may be auto-renewable subscription based IAP which in simple terms means that:
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of the free one month initial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
Fixed issue with invisible date picker when using dark theme setting on a device.
Ratings and Reviews
I haven’t really used the application much but do you have a photo at if changing from kg to lbs? That would make it easier for me and a lot of people. Please let me know and I give you 5 stars.
This app is helpful So do you know what foods to eat and to limit the ones that are bad for you
Waste of time
Not a large enough food database. Doesn’t have any restaurants or name brand grocery food. I wish I wouldn’t have wasted my money getting premium. Premium tracks your cholesterol. Doesn’t work if there’s no food in the database. I could keep a running list in notes or excel
Developer Response ,
Cholesterol is not present in all food in the World. It is present mostly in the animal origin food. The list of cholesterol content in foods available in the app is the one of the most comprehensive.
The app has a free trial for a few days and you can check its features before you "waste" any money.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rafal Platek
- 13.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020, cream.software
- In-App Purchases
- Premium for 1 week $0.99
- Premium for 1 year! $5.99
- Cholesterol Content Calculator $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.