Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. We help musicians of all levels to learn and play the music they love. Chordify gives you the chords for any song and aligns them to the music in a simple to use player.
Get started with Chordify right now and get immediate access to the following free features:
- Accurate chords for any song
- Curated content & personal library
- Animated views for guitar, piano, and ukulele
- Seamless integration with YouTube and Soundcloud
- Search our 4,500,000 song catalog, and any other song in the world
- Cross-platform library integration (desktop, mobile)
Subscribe to Chordify Premium and get access to the following extra features:
- Import and Chordify your own music files
- Easily transpose the chords if you want to play in a different key
- Try the capo feature and play your chordified songs the easy way
- Slow down songs to keep up
- Loop tricky parts to jam like a pro
- Offline Mode
- Download the chords from your favorite songs as MIDI file for easy audio editing
- Take the calculated chords with you as a PDF printout, wherever you go.
You can subscribe to Chordify Premium annually or monthly. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged the access price according to your local store currency. The price will be shown in the App before you complete the payment. Annual and Monthly subscriptions auto-renew unless explicitly turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged accordingly. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Everyone is a musician. Start playing.
“I'm using Chordify to learn new tunes for my Punk Rock Karaoke Band”
- Greg Hetson, Guitarist - Bad Religion, The Circle Jerks, Punk Rock Karaoke
“Chordify is incredible for studying music. Drop in a video and it works out the chords to play along.”
- Oliver, user
“Chordify is the greatest invention since someone thought to put milk in espresso. SERIOUSLY.”
- Stephen, user
Terms & Conditions: https://chordify.net/pages/terms-and-conditions/
Notifications are here! Chordify can now send you friendly reminders or help you keep motivated right from your lock screen. This is, of course, optional. We value your time and screen space as much as you do.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great way to learn an instrument
I learned to play piano using this app. I have learned 150+ songs in the 3 years or so I’ve been using this app. It’s a great way to give yourself small, achievable goals and learn to play an instrument one song at a time. Each new song will likely add a few new chords and after learning about 30-40 songs I had encountered every major and minor chord and become comfortable with them. Now, after 150+ songs, I have picked up a lot of music theory as well and been able to apply those tools to my own songwriting.
I will note that this is not always accurate. It’s actually not too uncommon to encounter the wrong chords being given. But since you are playing along with the actual track, it is pretty easy to notice the spots where the chords are wrong. This can be a negative, however I feel that these occasional errors have helped improve playing by ear. The chords are usually right enough to orient you in a key, and if a chord here and there is wrong, you can figure out what’s needed by ear.
Overall, great app! I’m sure I wouldn’t be at the level I’m at on piano without it!
Really unique and useful app!
I love this app! Love that it shows chord finger diagrams for piano too. Love love love! Very happy and impressed I am. Not many other chord/tab apps support piano. I continually use this app to learn new songs everyday! Its surprising still that so many songs are chordified! And even multiple different live versions of the songs are chordified! That is impressive. And thank you to all that have contributed to chordify songs. Sure, not all songs are accurate, but there are so many other versions of the song to pick from. So it's all good. I have no complaints. In fact, it encourages me to chordify some songs that I know that aren't chordified yet.
My only suggestion to the developers is: please add a feature that will allow the app to automatically pull up the song that is currently playing in my Apple Music. That would be very helpful and time-saving. Thank you!
Chordify is a music app that fies chords. Hence, Chordify.
Henceforth, whence thou needeth many chords at your digit tips, the Chordify engine will crank out some letters with symbols like #, or b, or it might even have the elusive add9 or sus4. Now you’ll be able to play “All by myself “ for that beautiful young lady and you’ll no longer be “All by yourself.” You gots a hunny now you sneaky dog. BUT! NOT only will the app find your chords immediately, the app has a keyboard that gives you the ability to play the keyboard with many sounds. Like a synth pad or electric piano. There are so many more sounds. What I want to say is to convince or give you a little push to get the app: of all my wonderful music apps and synthesizers and what not, if I could only keep 3 apps on my phone, Chordify would be right in there. 5 stars yes!
- Chordify BV
- 63.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Chordify BV
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Yearly Subscription $41.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.