"ChordPolyPad" is a MIDI chords player that allows you to create chord sets from a large internal library, from any combination of notes, or from chords generated randomly. Each set consists of 8 groups of 16 pads, or 2 groups of 64 pads.
In addition to play chords, each pad can generate customizable MIDI controls on its horizontal and vertical axis.
It can be used as a standalone application or an AUv3 MIDI effect plug-in.
The application supports full internal and external MIDI connections for input and output. An internal sound bank is included.
The AUv3 MIDI effect plug-in supports multiple instances. A compatible host is required to run the plug-in. The host needs to support the Audio Unit v3 (AUv3) MIDI effect format.
Hosts supporting AUv3 MIDI effect: Logic Pro 10.7 or later.
• Standalone application and AUv3 MIDI effect plug-in
• 8 groups of 16 pads or 2 groups of 64 pads by preset (128 pads)
• MIDI port and MIDI channel assignable for each pad
• Customizable X/Y controller for each pad
• Velocity assignable for each chord note
• Strumming setup by pad
• Copy and paste for pads and groups
• Draggable chords directly from library
• Searching for chords available in a defined scale
• Random chords for instant inspiration
• Internal sound bank
• Receiving MIDI notes and control from external devices
• Send MIDI to a virtual port that can be used as MIDI input by other "Core MIDI" compatible applications
• Presets manager
• "Program Change" support
• Preset sharing support by "AirDrop", "Mail", "Message" and other available services
• Native iCloud support
• "iCloud Drive" support in "Files" app on iOS and in "Finder" on macOS
Supported MIDI connections:
• Virtual "Core MIDI" connections between applications
• Any compatible MIDI interface
• MIDI over Wifi
• MIDI over Bluetooth
• Possibility of having 128 notes per chord instead of 32
• Fixed an issue where dual sliders were too close to each other
• Minor bugs fixed
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Laurent Colson
- 40.3 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Laurent Colson
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.