Chordy 2 is a chord player app for music creators.
With its own UI, you can very easily play chords and chord tones.
It supports Audiobus / Virtual MIDI / Inter-App Audio. You can record in GarageBand, control other synth apps, and enjoy a variety of ways.
In Chordy 2, detailed chord control such as mute of notes and addition of bass note / tension notes is possible.
Suitable for DTM, chord-progression learning, live performance, ear copying and composition support.
* Check out the movie of this app:
- Easy chord playing with Auto Select feature (Diatonic Triad/7th)
- Select a root note (and a chord type if necessary) to play a chord
- Play slash chords with Bass Note feature
- Add tension notes to chords
- Play every single chord note on Solo Keyboard
- 4 scales available (Major, Natural/Harmonic/Melodic Minor). Select Parallel or Relative scale change between major/minor.
- Octave Shift (from -2 to +2), Key Transpose feature
*Volume/Velocity Knob: Double-tap to reset to the default value.
- Audiobus support: You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps. Audiobus 3 MIDI Routing is also supported. See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Inter-App Audio support
- Virtual MIDI support: Control other Virtual MIDI compatible apps on your iPad (e.g. Animoog, Sunrizer synth, etc).
- Wi-Fi MIDI / MIDI over Bluetooth LE support: Send MIDI to iOS devices and Macs.
Updated Audiobus SDK to 3.0.12
iOS 14 Support
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sachiko YOKOKAWA
- 239.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Studio Phiz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.