ORGANIZE CHORES EASILY
• Chorma is an easy and fun way to organize chores with your partner, kids or roommates. It's free, so give it a try today!
- Featured by Apple in 'Whats Hot' and 'New and Noteworthy'
- Details magazine describes Chorma "a clean, simple way to keep organized", Daily Details
- Over five million chores organized
COORDINATE WITH HOUSEMEMBERS
• Chorma synchronizes between devices, so it's easy to coordinate who does what even when no one's home. Simple signup get's everyone in the household connected.
• Earn Chorma points by doing chores. When you're ready, Chorma helps organize a group activity like a meal out. The more points you have the less you pay!
Unlock Chorma Pro for $1.99/month or $19.99/year for the whole household:
• Create custom individual rewards
• Set housemember permissions
• Adjust point scores, undo other people's chores and more
Chorma is free to download and use. Upgrading to Chorma Pro adds the above features and is available through a Pay As You Go subscription. Use it when you need it, stop when you don't.
Please note: Chorma is compatible with iOS 10 and earlier, iOS 11 is not supported.
- Fixes a login problem related to Safari cookie settings in iOS 7
Ratings and Reviews
Coulda been amazing
I *dredged* the App Store for a house chores/collaborative to do/task management app that would track and motivate (age 10+) kids to get their chores done daily and weekly. One after another, they were all missing something crucial: until I found this beauty. What a great app! Tracking, customizable repeated tasks, easy distribution *or* voluntary claiming: clearly the designers knew something about kids (and parents) when they made this! As I was about to buy the pro version, I decided to open the app, and what greets me? A compatibility flag: this app is designed for a 32-bit system only. Last time it was updated: mid-2013. Bummer!
While I'd seriously consider holding off on the iOS 11 to prevent this app from going dark, the truth is that *someone* else *has* to be ready to fill the void here, and the developers give no indication of any upcoming update in any of their listings. Seriously??? Does anyone have alternative apps that are even nearly as natural a fit as Chorma? Sorry but the standard (individualized) list/task apps just don't do it for the family. Chore Check seems like the best contender right now, but the money/allowance part of it gets way too much attention if you ask me. Help!
Great way to motivate family to help
I love this app. It is a great way to motivate family members to help around the house. We currently have four of is using it: my husband, my 12-year old, my 6-year old, and me. The kids (and hubby) are very excited about earning rewards and seeing their progress. My husband and I are also realizing that we both do more around the house than the other one realizes. A couple of suggestions:
1. As several people have mentioned, it would be great if the administrator could add people without needing a separate email address and device. My 6-year old has his account set up on our iPad but I had to create a new email address if I wanted him to be able to use it.
2. I would also like to be able to adjust the order of the chores on the chore list. The app does order them by date due, but it would be nice to also have them list alphabetically within that date due or to be able to adjust the order.
Overall though - a great idea and the $1.99 for Chorma Pro is definitely worth it.
One Annoying Flaw
This app has everything you need for tracking and assigning chores with other people. There is one SUPER annoying thing though that makes it so frustrating to use. When you add a chore to the list, you also add the date that it is due and how often it should be done. So let's say I say a chore should be done this Sunday and then repeated every week. Well let's say Sunday comes around and no one does the chore, but then someone finally gets around to it on Wednesday. You would then assume the chore would not be due until the next Wednesday right? Well in this app, it is still due the next Sunday! This annoys me so much because if you do chores later then they are scheduled, the next ones are due way too soon and you end up in this dumb endless loop of chores always needed to be done when they don't. If you want to change the date you have to manually go in and edit the chore. I really wish they would fix this, it would then be the perfect chore app for me.
- Stephen Bennett
- 4.7 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Chorma
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month subscription to Chorma Pro $1.99
- 1-Year subscription to Chorma Pro $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.