If you are in sales, you travel frequently to office locations, customer meetings, and events. Utilize travel time effectively with Chorus Mobile. Reps can use the mobile app to listen to previous calls before walking into the next meeting. They can seek and get feedback on their calls, and also hone their skills by listening to the best calls from other team members. Managers and sales leaders can use the mobile app to stay on top of critical deals, review rep calls and provide feedback. Get teams to collaborate on deals with instant messaging and notifications.
Chorus Mobile for Sales Reps, SDRs, Customer Success:
- Listen to previous calls with the prospect/customer to prepare for the next meeting
- Seek feedback from senior reps or managers on how you did in a particular meeting / key moment
- Collaborate with other functions by commenting on moments to product management, marketing or support
- Hone your skills by listening to AI-curated playlists of best or critical calls across all team members
Chorus Mobile for Sales Managers & Leaders:
- Listen to calls with critical deals to know if reps are doing the right things to meet quota targets
- Provide feedback to your reps on how they could do better or places where they could seek help from others
- Get other functions to help your reps by commenting on moments to product management, marketing or support
- Review best or more critical meetings from the past week by listening to AI-curated playlists calls across all team members
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Freezes and have to have app open
Without fail whenever I switch’s apps and jump back to chorus the app has stalled and needs to be forced to quit and reopened - and of course navigate to the same call yet again.
I typically listen to calls when I’m driving, but chorus won’t play if the app isn’t active on screen - so there goes having directions up while listening to a call.
Might as well just not have an app.
Just what I needed!
I’ve been waiting for this app to finally release and so glad it does not disappoint! Audio quality is great. Navigation is intuitive and clean. And those smart playlists are where it’s at!
Freezes a lot. Won’t play properly unless your screen is left in them inevitably pauses and breaks. I’ve had to force quit and restart, search my call and start playing again probably 5 times today. Website works great but the app is useless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.