Christ Hospital Health Network 12+
Healthcare at your fingertips.
The Christ Hospital
Designed for iPad
Whether you’re at work, on the road, or at home, you can use The Christ Hospital Health Network’s patient app to:
• Access your medical records including test results, medications, medical history and more
• Schedule appointments with more than 200 providers
• Conduct a video visit. Schedule a visit with your provider in the coming days – or schedule on-demand, 24/7 – for common conditions like cold, cough, sore throat, eye irritation, urinary problems and more! No previous visits to our Network required.
• Conduct an E-Visit. For a small fee, E-Visits allow you to send secure messages about your symptoms through the app and receive a response from your primary care provider, who will provide medical advice and submit prescriptions to your pharmacy when needed.
• Check-In up to seven days prior to your appointment. This allows you to update your registration information before walking into the office. (To receive notifications as you approach your provider’s building, turn on location services.)
• Send non-urgent messages directly to your provider
• Request prescription refills
• See your family members’ health information through proxy access
• Get estimates for your care and pay your bill
• Share your health data with your provider via the "Health" app (when enrolled in self-tracking pilot programs).
• And so much more!
After downloading the app, you’ll have access to features that don’t require authentication, including 24-7 Video Visits, but to see your medical records and personalized content, login using your username and password. (If you have a MyChart® account already, you can use that username and password. If you do not have a MyChart account, ask your provider’s office to set you up with an account for The Christ Hospital Health Network app, or click “Sign Up” after downloading the app.)
Be sure to have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available in the app.
MyChart® is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation.
We’re always looking for ways to enhance your experience. With this release, we’ve made it easier to manage communication preferences. We’ve also made some other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I am happy
I am very happy with my CHRIST Hospital, app. I really appreciate being able to talk to my doctor via email. If I need a callback they definitely will so keep up the great job Christ Hospital. I have also been blessed to have amazing doctors thanking God the one that was not good for me is no longer there, I really don’t he should be practicing anymore. or at least go back and do more research learn a little bit more. But God knows all things. So everyone have a blessed day. Unfortunately I got a new phone so I don’t know if we’re supposed to have the all with the heart or picture of the hospital can someone please help me?
The Best Health Care on Plant earth
My doctor is the most professional and compassionate medical individual I have had an opportunity to work with. Serious, understanding ,
Exact in his attempt to exercise all options when it comes to your treatment. Medicine is blind like justice if all the facts are not considered before the outcome. Variables in his job can be daunting and he is excellent in is evaluations and exercising
Your treatment in a serious but personal way. He’s helped my family through very complicated serious things , always to the patients best resolve. Unprecedented!
Thanks Dr. Craig
Dr. Mark Scott is our Life Saver!!
He isn’t God but he works with him to be more than just a doctor but to actually care about each patient as though they were His Family! He has saved my life numerous times. My sister would not be here today if it weren’t for his critical care! He cares about your health but also you’re every need! Thank you Dr. Scott you are my Hero!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Christ Hospital
- 247.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2021, The Christ Hospital Health Network